mprnair,

guruvayur [guruvayur ] On Behalf Of kamalalakshman

Thursday, October 15, 2009 3:35 PM

guruvayur

[Guruvayur] happy Diwali

Wishing Everybody a

Colorful and Happy Diwali.....

Muruga Saranam

Thank you very much Anand for the Wishes.

May Lord Muruga bless everyone wih Love, Knowledge and Wisdom on this auspicious day.

Vetrivel Muruganukku Arohara

With Best Regards

Meyyappan S

On Sat, Oct 17, 2009 at 11:50 AM, GOKHALE <samuraigokhale wrote:

WISH YOU  HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL OF OUR GROUP MEMBERS.  MAY OUR LORD MURUGAN SHOWER HIS BLESSINGS TO HIS DEVOTEES AND ALL OF THE LIVING BEINGS IN THIS EARTH.

Thank you for your good wishes for Diwali! Here's wishing all our group members a Very Happy Diwali too!

A query for our group members, and hope someone has got an answer. Recently I have been seeing a lot of "family portraits" of Lord Shiva's family on festive occasions. In North Indian tradition, I have seen Shiv-hi, Parvati Ma and Ganesh-ji as a family being worshipped. Where is the younger son Karthik? How come He is seldom seen in such situations?

I ask because Kartik Swamy (our endearing, beloved and sweet Murugan!) is already known as the younger son of the Divine Couple. But why is he missing when the family is worshipped?

Patricia--- On Sat, 10/17/09, GOKHALE <samuraigokhale wrote:

GOKHALE <samuraigokhale Happy Diwalidhandapani Date: Saturday, October 17, 2009, 2:50 AM

WISH YOU HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL OF OUR GROUP MEMBERS. MAY OUR LORD MURUGAN SHOWER HIS BLESSINGS TO HIS DEVOTEES AND ALL OF THE LIVING BEINGS IN THIS EARTH.

Thankyou all for all the good wishes & May Lord Muruga shower his blessings to everyone on this auspicious occassion followed by kandhar shasti.

Muruga Saranam

Priya

Patricia Jay <patriciajay2000dhandapani Sent: Sat, October 17, 2009 9:16:38 AMRe: Happy Diwali

Thank you for your good wishes for Diwali! Here's wishing all our group members a Very Happy Diwali too!

A query for our group members, and hope someone has got an answer. Recently I have been seeing a lot of "family portraits" of Lord Shiva's family on festive occasions. In North Indian tradition, I have seen Shiv-hi, Parvati Ma and Ganesh-ji as a family being worshipped. Where is the younger son Karthik? How come He is seldom seen in such situations?

I ask because Kartik Swamy (our endearing, beloved and sweet Murugan!) is already known as the younger son of the Divine Couple. But why is he missing when the family is worshipped?

Patricia--- On Sat, 10/17/09, GOKHALE <samuraigokhale@ .co. in> wrote:

GOKHALE <samuraigokhale@ .co. in> Happy Diwalidhandapani@gro ups.comSaturday, October 17, 2009, 2:50 AM

WISH YOU HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL OF OUR GROUP MEMBERS. MAY OUR LORD MURUGAN SHOWER HIS BLESSINGS TO HIS DEVOTEES AND ALL OF THE LIVING BEINGS IN THIS EARTH.

Happy dipawali to all Murga BhagtaBhatt, Vill-Maniguh, Uttaranchal--- On Sat, 17/10/09, priya mumu <priyamumu wrote:priya mumu <priyamumuRe: Happy Diwalidhandapani Date: Saturday, 17 October, 2009, 8:05 PM

Thankyou all for all the good wishes & May Lord Muruga shower his blessings to everyone on this auspicious occassion followed by kandhar shasti.

Muruga Saranam

Priya

Patricia Jay <patriciajay2000@ >dhandapani@gro ups.comSat, October 17, 2009 9:16:38 AMRe: Happy Diwali

Patricia--- On Sat, 10/17/09, GOKHALE <samuraigokhale@ .co. in> wrote:

GOKHALE <samuraigokhale@ .co. in> Happy Diwalidhandapani@gro ups.comSaturday, October 17, 2009, 2:50 AM

India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.