IndiaDivine.org

Namasankirtan to Welcome the New Year 2010.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sri Gurubhyo Namaha

LET US WELCOME TOGETHER THE NEW YEAR 2010 WITH AN AUSPICIOUS BEGINNING All are invited to join the Nama Sankirtanam In welcoming the New Year 2010 and during Grahana Punyakalam (கிரஹண பà¯à®£à¯à®¯à®•à®¾à®²à®®à¯) Lord Vishnu told Narada: Naaham vasami vaikunte; Na yogi hridaye ravau; Madbhaktha yatra gaayanthi; Tatra thishtthami Narada!! Meaning: I reside not in Vaikuntham, Nor in the hearts of Yogis or Saints; Nor at the Sun's core; Wherever my devotees sing (Nama Sankirtanam); I cling myself there and embrace them!! Bhishma Pitamaha in Sri Vishnu Sahasra Nama Stotram to Yudhistra: "Aartha Vishanna Sithilaaschcha bheethaa Ghoreshu cha vyadhishu varthamanaa: Sankeerthya Narayana Sabdha Maathram Vimuktha Dukkha: Sukhino Bhavanthu" Meaning: A Person who sings, recites or chants a single word, that is NARAYANA, now and then, again and again, all his disastrous gloominess just vanish. ______________________ Dear brothers and sisters, Join us this New Year's eve, for

Divya Nama Sankirtanam to be conducted by Udayalur Sri Kalayanarama Bhagavathar . on 31st December 2009 from 10 p.m to 1 a.m (1st January 2010) at Bharathiya Vidya Bhawan, Mylapore – Main Hall. followed by Mangala Aarati and Maha Prasadam ______________ A humble effort by Mathruchaya Foundation Contact Nos. 9841722886, 9940432064 visit: www.mathruchaya.org

Have Faith In God

M.Jayaraman, B.Sc., A.C.AC.E.O. Trans Force. Mobile: 0091-98417-22886 e-mail: jusgrama

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

1 of 1 File(s)