IndiaDivine.org

Happy New Year

Rate this topic

Guest guest

• 1 year later...

thanks & i wish u the same to all members.--- On Wed, 31/12/08, Sajan Sukumaran <sajan_sukumaran wrote:

Sajan Sukumaran <sajan_sukumaran[Guruvayur] HAPPY NEW YEAR"Guruvayur Group" <guruvayur >Wednesday, 31 December, 2008, 11:21 PM

Dear Gurudevs

WISHING ALL OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES

A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.

MAY LORD GURUVAYOORAPPAN' S BLESSINGS

BE WITH YOU ALWAYS THROUGHOUT THE

COMING YEARS.

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

SAJAN

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Thank you and wish you and all your family members a very very happy & peaceful New Year...

Anil & Family

Delhi-96

On 12/31/08, Hrishikesan <rishi_200

I WISH AND PRAY THAT LORD GURUVAYOORAPPAN BLESS YOU ALL AND FAMILY FOR A VERY HAPPY, PEACEFUL,PROSPEROUS, AND HEALTHY AND SUCCESSFULNEW YEAR 2009.OM NAMO BHAGAVATHE VASUDEVAYA.SREEKRISHNAARPANAMASTHU

RISHI

• 7 months later...

Hari-Om

Chandrasekharji,

Thanks for the health tip although i have no overweight or pressure problems,

although I have plate-ful of other complaints.

By the way is it not Medam 1st the start of Malayalam New Year ?

Pardon me if I am wrong.

jai shree krishna !

Achuthan Nair

guruvayur , Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya

> Karkitaka maasam is over and since many of our members have completed

" Complete Adhyaathma RaamaayaNam " reading, we all can look forward for a very

Happy New Year in 1185 which starts 17 Aug 2009 with Chingha Maasam. Also

looking forward to our Navaneetham which is becoming fresher and fresher with

each issue. I would like to add a health-tip (many may know this) in this mail

as a message for the New Year.

> 1.Waist and Waste: Ones waist should be half or less (in inches) to the

height. i.e. for a 5 feet tall person (60 inches), the waist should be 30 inches

or less and anything in excess is a " Waste " . Try and get rid of it.

> 2. Pressure: For those with high blood pressure, please try this. I have been

benefited and now on reduced medications for high blood pressure. Early

morning drink 4 to 5 glasses of warm water which will flush out unwanted stuff

within our body and will keep the pressure under control.

> Wishing every one a very happy New Year

> Om namo Narayanaya

> Chandrasekharan

>

Dear all devotee friends of the Guruvayoor group,

Radhe Krishna!

Many many thanks to Chandraji for reminding us of the New Year ehich

we traditionally follow in Kerala. Most of us are so much involved in

the New Year in terms of the Gregorian calender, that we tend to

forget our traditions. In spite of being out of Kerala for so many

years, Chandraji had the courtesy to remind us.

I reciprocate his sentiments and wish the whole group and all

Keralites, a very very happy New Year, having rung out the

" Kalla-karkitakom " and welcoming the " Ponnum Chingam " , as the

traditional saying goes!

Loving regards

KVG.

On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 11:07 PM, Chandra

Menon<chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

>

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya

> Karkitaka maasam is over and since many of our members have completed

> " Complete Adhyaathma RaamaayaNam " reading, we all can look forward for a

> very Happy New Year in 1185 which starts 17 Aug 2009 with Chingha Maasam.

> Also looking forward to our Navaneetham which is becoming fresher and

> fresher with each issue. I would like to add a health-tip (many may know

> this) in this mail as a message for the New Year.

> 1.Waist and Waste: Ones waist should be half or less (in inches) to the

> height. i.e. for a 5 feet tall person (60 inches), the waist should be 30

> inches or less and anything in excess is a " Waste " . Try and get rid of it.

> 2. Pressure: For those with high blood pressure, please try this. I have

> been benefited and now on reduced medications for high blood pressure. Early

> morning drink 4 to 5 glasses of warm water which will flush out unwanted

> stuff within our body and will keep the pressure under control.

> Wishing every one a very happy New Year

> Om namo Narayanaya

> Chandrasekharan

>

Respected G

Thank you for your kind words and best wishes. Thank you again. In the same mail I wanted to add one more item "an entertainment idea" besides the health tips. Recently I and my wife saw a latest movie made by Venu Nagavally titled "Bhaarya swantham suhrutthu" ഭാരàµà´¯ à´¸àµà´µà´¨àµà´¤à´‚ à´¸àµà´¹àµà´°àµà´¤àµà´¤àµ and would encourage all married family members (who can understand Malayalam) to watch this movie. I am neither an agent to advertise this picture nor a beneficiary in any form, but felt that it contain a moral and good advice to both young husbands and wives. I enjoyed a good Malayalam movie after a very long time. I may kindly be excused for my deviation from our usual routine Bhakthi related matters, though this is all about "sincere" and "true" love between husband and wife.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kvguruvayur Sent: Sunday, August 16, 2009 10:21:44 PMRe: [Guruvayur] Happy New Year

Dear all devotee friends of the Guruvayoor group,Radhe Krishna!Many many thanks to Chandraji for reminding us of the New Year ehichwe traditionally follow in Kerala. Most of us are so much involved inthe New Year in terms of the Gregorian calender, that we tend toforget our traditions. In spite of being out of Kerala for so manyyears, Chandraji had the courtesy to remind us.I reciprocate his sentiments and wish the whole group and allKeralites, a very very happy New Year, having rung out the"Kalla-karkitakom" and welcoming the "Ponnum Chingam", as thetraditional saying goes!Loving regardsKVG.On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 11:07 PM, ChandraMenon<chandrasmenon2002@ > wrote:>>> Om Namo Narayanaya> Karkitaka maasam is over and

since many of our members have completed> "Complete Adhyaathma RaamaayaNam" reading, we all can look forward for a> very Happy New Year in 1185 which starts 17 Aug 2009 with Chingha Maasam.> Also looking forward to our Navaneetham which is becoming fresher and> fresher with each issue. I would like to add a health-tip (many may know> this) in this mail as a message for the New Year.> 1.Waist and Waste: Ones waist should be half or less (in inches) to the> height. i.e. for a 5 feet tall person (60 inches), the waist should be 30> inches or less and anything in excess is a "Waste". Try and get rid of it.> 2. Pressure: For those with high blood pressure, please try this. I have> been benefited and now on reduced medications for high blood pressure. Early> morning drink 4 to 5 glasses of warm water which will flush out unwanted> stuff within our

body and will keep the pressure under control.> Wishing every one a very happy New Year> Om namo Narayanaya> Chandrasekharan>

Dear Sreedeviji,

The actual Onam day falls on which date please? I am lookig at the local calender and also the tamil translation and unable to identify pls.

Thanks & Best regards

Narayanan S Nair

NVP Menon <nvpmenonguruvayur <guruvayur >Thursday, 20 August 2009 9:00:21[Guruvayur] happy new year

Dear Jaysreeji,Chingam 1 is the official newyear of kerala and is called Andupirappau.This is started as an honour to Shankaracharya.. Ihs samadhi day is taken as the first day.This corresponds to 825AD. So chingam 1 of this year is 1185.The vishu is the astronomical new year which is also tamil newyear This corresponds to equinox .As we all know, the most important day in kerala is also Onam, thiruvonam day of Chingam. Hope tihs clarifies the doubt.Any of the respeted Gurudevs plase add to this as necessary.regards,Sreedevi Om Namo narayanaya____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail.

Send instant messages to your online friends http://asia.messenger.

September 2, 2009.Sincerely,Udayabhanu Panickaraum namaH Shivaaya The vow not to kill is great indeed, and greater still is non-eating of the flesh; there would be no butcher, if there is non to eat; in eating thus abides the cruder ill, as she/he is the reason for the killing. --- On Thu, 8/20/09, Narayanan S nair <nsn_816 wrote:Narayanan S nair <nsn_816Re: [Guruvayur] happy new yearguruvayur Date: Thursday, August 20, 2009, 10:00 PM

Dear Sreedeviji,

The actual Onam day falls on which date please? I am lookig at the local calender and also the tamil translation and unable to identify pls.

Thanks & Best regards

Narayanan S Nair

NVP Menon <nvpmenon >guruvayur <guruvayur@grou ps.com>Thursday, 20 August 2009 9:00:21[Guruvayur] happy new year

Dear Jaysreeji,Chingam 1 is the official newyear of kerala and is called Andupirappau.This is started as an honour to Shankaracharya. . Ihs samadhi day is taken as the first day.This corresponds to 825AD. So chingam 1 of this year is 1185.The vishu is the astronomical new year which is also tamil newyear This corresponds to equinox .As we all know, the most important day in kerala is also Onam, thiruvonam day of Chingam. Hope tihs clarifies the doubt.Any of the respeted Gurudevs plase add to this as necessary.regards,Sreedevi Om Namo narayanaya____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail.

Send instant messages to your online friends http://asia. messenger.

According to the Mathrubhoomi calender Thiruonam is on September 2nd,wednesday.

regards,

sreedevi--- On Thu, 8/20/09, Narayanan S nair <nsn_816 wrote:

Narayanan S nair <nsn_816Re: [Guruvayur] happy new yearguruvayur Date: Thursday, August 20, 2009, 7:00 PM

Dear Sreedeviji,

Thanks & Best regards

Narayanan S Nair

NVP Menon <nvpmenon >guruvayur <guruvayur@grou ps.com>Thursday, 20 August 2009 9:00:21[Guruvayur] happy new year

Dear Jaysreeji,Chingam 1 is the official newyear of kerala and is called Andupirappau.This is started as an honour to Shankaracharya. . Ihs samadhi day is taken as the first day.This corresponds to 825AD. So chingam 1 of this year is 1185.The vishu is the astronomical new year which is also tamil newyear This corresponds to equinox .As we all know, the most important day in kerala is also Onam, thiruvonam day of Chingam. Hope tihs clarifies the doubt.Any of the respeted Gurudevs plase add to this as necessary.regards,Sreedevi Om Namo narayanaya____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail. Send instant messages to your online friends http://asia. messenger.

Hi

ONAM falls on 2nd Sept this year

P.G.E.Nampoothiri

Siemens Middle East

Post Box 33734

Dubai, UAE.

Mobile +971 50 7540669

P please consider your environmental responsibility - think before you print!

Narayanan S nair <nsn_816guruvayur Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 6:00:10 AMRe: [Guruvayur] happy new year

Dear Sreedeviji,

Thanks & Best regards

Narayanan S Nair

Dear Jaysreeji,Chingam 1 is the official newyear of kerala and is called Andupirappau.This is started as an honour to Shankaracharya. . Ihs samadhi day is taken as the first day.This corresponds to 825AD. So chingam 1 of this year is 1185.The vishu is the astronomical new year which is also tamil newyear This corresponds to equinox .As we all know, the most important day in kerala is also Onam, thiruvonam day of Chingam. Hope tihs clarifies the doubt.Any of the respeted Gurudevs plase add to this as necessary.regards,Sreedevi Om Namo narayanaya____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail. Send instant messages to your online friends http://asia. messenger.

• 4 months later...

To all the members of Dhandapani group,

With the grace of Lord Muruga

In the New Year,I wish you the best year you’ve ever had,and that each New Yearwill be better than the last.May you realize your fondest dreamsand take time to recognize and enjoyeach and every blessing.

Happy New Year,And many more!

Priya

In the New Year,I wish all of you

Bhatt--- On Thu, 31/12/09, priya mumu <priyamumu wrote:

priya mumu <priyamumu Happy New Yeardhandapani Date: Thursday, 31 December, 2009, 11:54 PM

In the New Year,I wish you the best year you’ve ever had,and that each New Yearwill be better than the last.May you realize your fondest dreamsand take time to recognize and enjoyeach and every blessing.

Priya

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

I wish you all a very happy New Year with the BLESSINGS OF LORD MURUGA

MURUGA SARANAM

Regards

Senthil

New York--- On Fri, 1/1/10, laxmi bhatt <lpbhatt wrote:

laxmi bhatt <lpbhattRe: Happy New Yeardhandapani Date: Friday, January 1, 2010, 1:16 AM

Bhatt--- On Thu, 31/12/09, priya mumu <priyamumu > wrote:

priya mumu <priyamumu > Happy New Yeardhandapani@gro ups.comThursday, 31 December, 2009, 11:54 PM

Priya

DEARS

WISH YOU ALL HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR

TAHDUNGGOL MANATHAI, VEEDUNGGOL VEGULIYAI,

THANAM ENDRUM EDUNGGOL, ERUNTHAPADI ERUNGGOL

KODUMKOPACHURUDAN KUNDRAM THIRAKKA , THULAITHA

VAI VEL VEEDUNKON ARRUL VANDU THANE VOOMAKU VELIPADUME

- ARUNAGRI NATHAR - KANDAR ALANGARAM

RGS

M.SUBRAMANIAM

NEW MUMBAI

--- On Fri, 1/1/10, senthil kumar chettiar <senthilk1957 wrote:

senthil kumar chettiar <senthilk1957Re: Happy New Yeardhandapani Date: Friday, 1 January, 2010, 17:43

I wish you all a very happy New Year with the BLESSINGS OF LORD MURUGA

MURUGA SARANAM

Regards

Senthil

New York--- On Fri, 1/1/10, laxmi bhatt <lpbhatt > wrote:

laxmi bhatt <lpbhatt >Re: Happy New Yeardhandapani@gro ups.comFriday, January 1, 2010, 1:16 AM

Bhatt--- On Thu, 31/12/09, priya mumu <priyamumu > wrote:

priya mumu <priyamumu > Happy New Yeardhandapani@gro ups.comThursday, 31 December, 2009, 11:54 PM

Priya