IndiaDivine.org

Concentration - the Master Key to success

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

Yoga will improve your concentration. However , the divine grace of Lord Krishna is the vital factor for success. I recommend the following :

1. Affirm ' Lord Krishna ' as your ' Personal God ' and submit yourself and all your belongings totally at His Lotus Feet .

2. Perform your duties to the best of your ability, leaving the results to Krishna.

3. Chant the Hare Krishna Maha mantra (Hare Krishna ,Hare Krishna , Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare ) minimum 16 times per day (preferable to chant as often as possible).

4.Chant the Vishnu Sahasranama Stotram , once every day . ( The stotram is available in 'Nama-Japa' section of Group's FILES).

May Lord Krishna bless you!

Krishnadaya

"Jegajothy Vythilingam" <jegajothy Mon Nov 1, 2004 2:13am Re: CONCENTRATION-THE MASTER-KEY TO SUCCESS

I am greatly thrilled by your 2 posts on this subject. I am taking a learning course that needs concentration and have chosen Yoga and asanas as a start. I have enrolled in a Yoga class in a Temple andwent to my 1st class last week. Do you have any step by step tips for those, like absolute novices like me, who take the Yoga path. Thank you.Jegajothy