IndiaDivine.org

Devotee's spontaneous attachment to Krishna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna!

May Lord Krishna bless you on this Diwali !!!

Since the beginning of creation, some miraculous and mysterious power has been at work in every age and it will continue to do so. One may call it by any name but He is Krishna, who is self-luminous, independent, unchanging, beyond the reach of speech and mind. He may not be seen by all in flesh and blood but His presence can be experienced through devotion, with one-pointed mind.

This universe reflects His all-supporting nature. Water proclaims the message of His sanctity, fire indicates His purity, air signifies His omnipotence and ether heralds His all-pervading nature. Divine wisdom, power, dispassion, strength, wealth and fame are His attributes and hence He is called ``Bhagawan''. At His command, the Sun rises and sets exactly at the stipulated time. Stars, planets and satellites revolve in the sky in fixed orbits in accordance with immutable laws and this is due to that intelligent Creator. The entire world functions harmoniously only because of this supreme power. Krishna directs the mind, determines the span of life and distributes to everyone the fruits of action.

As the absentee Landlord of the world, Krishna hides Himself within all objects. Scriptures say that ``One Shining Being sits in every creature, pervading everything, the inner Self of all, observer of every act, abiding in everyone, as a witness.'' Krishna is described as the ocean of mercy and He becomes a slave of His devotees. ''I am not in My control. I obey those who repose faith in Me. They have taken entire possession of My heart.

How can I leave them when they have renounced everything for My sake only'', asks Lord Krishna. Devotion is the slender thread of Love that binds the heart of a devotee to Krishna. It is a spontaneous attachment to Him.

How do we recognize Krishna’s devotees? What qualities do they have? A devotee has been defined as one whose very sight reminds us of Krishna. Devotees are trained to be respectful to their seniors, friendly with their peers, encouraging to their juniors, and kind to everyone. Their main interest should be in practicing Vaishnavism and

encouraging others to join in.There are twenty-six qualities of a devotee. Mercy, tolerance, humility,austerity and devotion to Krishna are chief among them. Associating with His devotees who have these traits or are striving for them gives you a powerful boost and helps your spiritual life come alive.

For reaching the goal of life, the three essentials are: constant remembrance of Krishna, cultivation of virtues and spiritualisation of all activities. ``Whatever you do, eat, give or practise austerity, do it as an offering to Lord Krishna and always feel that you are an instrument in His hands and His decision shall prevail'' .

Please Chant :Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare HareHare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare HareAnd Be Happy.

Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya !

SriKrishna Dasa

----------

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.