IndiaDivine.org

Who is the true Devotee of Krishna ? (Story)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

Sage Narada got a feeling that he was the greatest Krishna Bhakta. Krishna decided to break his ego. So one day, he acted as though he had a horrible headache. The royal doctor, came and gave him many medicines but of no avail.

Then Narada came to Krishna and said, " you are the Paramatman. You should know the cure for your headache. What is the medicine you require?".

Krishna replied," I need the dust from the feet of my sincere devotee. Go to earth and ask all my devotees if any of them a willing to give me the dust from their feet" .

So Narada travelled in the earth asking all the devotees for the medicine, but all refused for fear of going to hell at the thought of putting the dust from their feet to the forehead of the Lord. So Narada went back in vain, and told Krishna that none of them gave the medicine. Then Krishna asked him , if he had asked Radha or not. Since Narada didn't ask Radha, he went back to Earth and informed the problem to Radha.

The moment Radha heard about Krishna’s headache, she was hurt, and the moment Narada told he about the medicine, she gave him the mud that she stamped. Then Narada told , " Don't you know that you'll go to hell if you give the mud from your feet?"

Radha replied , " I don't care if I go to hell. If Krishna's headache is cured, that's more than enough for me" .

Then Sage Narada realized Krishna's game and bowed down to Radha feeling truly elated by her Bhakthi.

Hope we all develop Bhakthi towards Lord Krishna like Radha .

Sri Krisshna Dasa

-------------------

NB - From an article.

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.