IndiaDivine.org

RE: Sharing Krsna !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Chanting Harinaam leaves a permanent mark within the human system that cannot be erased. The vibration of the Lord's name is so potent and so strange, it begins to fill the human system with "Vishnu-tattva" which is indestructible.My exepriments with chanting have proved that those who have chanted deeply enough, will be transformed completely within.This wonderful substance (Vishnu-tattva) brings about changes inside everyone to such an extent that the person eventually becomes fully awake (never sleeps, just rests lighly) and develops many transcendental qualities and abilities.

It is the duty of the person who chants regularly to keep up the chanting and never give it up. However if by some chance he has given up for a while, the effect does not disappear or diminish, but the system starts demanding that you chant and thus the chanting revives itself. This is the description of Vishnu-tattva, it is immortal. I experimented by stopping the chanting altogether (it was a hard thing to do, mind you and I dont recommend it). I was eventually compelled by the presence of this vishnu-tattva to revive my chanting again, which I did, and I will certify that those who have chanted seriously even once in their lifetimes, they will most certainly never be able to give it up during their entire life.This is the causeless mercy of Lord Krishna. How fortunate we are that Srila prabhupada shared this wonderful secret so openly with us all.

All glories to Srila Prabhupada, may we always be devoted and serve the Lotus Feet of Lord Krishna and His devotees. May we always be humble servants of the servant of Lord Krishna.

This is the good seed that every farmer must share around himself (develop good association of devotees around himself) and the results are so wonderful that words cannot explain.

Jai Sri Krishna.

Please chant and also inspire others to chant :

" HARE KRISNA HARE KRSNA KRSNA KRSNA HARE HARE

HARE RAMA HARE RAMA RAMA RAMA HARE HARE"

Sanjeev Kumar Punj

punjsanjeev