IndiaDivine.org

How to become humble? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,...... Nectarean Mellows

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Please let me know if you are enjoying the Lectures of Radhanath Swami Maharaja,My Dear Gurudeava!

How to become humble? ……..………………...... Nectarean Mellows

In the Bhagavad Gita Krishna says, “prakrteh kriyamanani gunaih karmani sarvasah ahankara- vimudhatma kartaham iti manyate”. It is because of illusion - false ego, ahankar that we think we are doers of the activities when actually everything is done by God. He is giving us the power to see, the power to hear, the power to think, the power to breathe, the power to move, it’s all His power, and one who claims credit for what belongs to God, that person is a thief, and that person must undergo great tribulation by the laws of mature nature. But our true nature is to see everything in it's reality and then, naturally we become humble. People ask how to become humble? Simply to see everything in reality, naturally, we become humble. Because at every moment we are being supported and maintained, by the grace of God and whatever we have, in regard to our intelligence, our wealth, our abilities, is all the property of God. And we use it in the service of God. This activity awakens our natural love for God and we become freed from all sufferings and entanglements in material existence. But when we claim, this is mine, that I am the benefactor, that I am the protector, then we become implicated in the Laws of Karma. And the real treasure of our own spiritual heritage is forgotten and practically lost.

H H Radhanath Swami Maharaj

guru-mukha-padma-väkya, cittete koriyä aikya, är nä koriho mane äsä

Please Look at the site, of my Wonderful Hero,Krsna,with the links to all my sites!

Krsna the Matchless Gift - <http://www.angelfire.com/ks2/jaikrsna>

Hari Hari Bol ! Thank You Very Much,Your Servant,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Jaya Kesava Dasa