IndiaDivine.org

How to Awaken Your Now Dormant Krishna Consciousness

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

How to Awaken Your Now Dormant Krishna Consciousness

Within your heart is an unlimited treasure house of pure love of Krishna, the ultimate perfection of spiritual enlightenment. How do you awaken it? Verse number 7 from the Nectar of Instruction by Srila Rupa Goswami gives the easy technique for reviving your eternal Krishna consciousness :syat krsna-nama-caritadi-sitapy avidya-pittopatapta-rasanasya na rocika nukintv adarad anudinam khalu saiva justasvadvi kramad bhavati

tad-gada-mula-hantri( "The holy name, character, pastimes and activities of Krishna are all transcendentally sweet like sugar candy. Although the tongue of one afflicted by the jaundice of avidya [ignorance] cannot taste anything sweet, it is wonderful that simply by carefully chanting these sweet names every day, a natural relish awakens within his tongue, and his disease is gradually destroyed at the root." )Sankarshan Das AdhikariPhone: 1-512-835-2121Email: sda

The Secret of Spiritual Success

The secret of advancing in Krishna consciousness is to tangibly engage yourself in the Lord Krishna's service. In the present age there is no greater service than helping to spread the knowledge of Krishna consciousness all over the world.

Can It Happen...?

Hare Krishna Gurudeva,Please accept my most prostrated obeisances at your lotus feet!Your mails are like everyday nectar for me . They provide the necessary encouragement and backing, otherwise this world is indeed full of frustrations and failures.I feel sometimes from my heart that would there would be a day in this dark age of kali where everyone on earth would be Krishna Conscious?I fear sometimes that this would not happen, for even in ages of Lord Rama and Lord Krishna many evil people existed on this earth. On the contrary my heart speaks that nothing is impossible, so even this could be possible.I beg at your lotus feet to correct my ignorance which sometimes speculates on mundane things. I beg you, Gurudeva, to please instruct me how to satisfy my ever

speculating mind.Your most insignificant servant,Darshu

Srila Gurudeva's Reply

My Dear Darshu,Please accept my blessings. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.It is predicted in the Caitanya Caritamrita that Lord Caitanya's movement will inundate the entire world drowning everyone in an ocean of love of God. So there is no question of whether it will happen or not. It definitely will happen. It is simply a question of when it will happen.Satisfy your mind by engaging it 24 hours a day in the service of the divine son of Nanda.Hoping this meets you in good health and in a cheerful mood,Your eternal well-wisher,Sankarshan Das Adhikari