IndiaDivine.org

The Enlightened Choice

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

The Enlightened Choice

Don't remain in the clutches of illusion. You don't belong there. Come out of the madness of material misidentification into the enlightened realm of Krishna consciousness. Why would you want to suffer unending cycles of birth, death, old age, and disease when you can enjoy an eternal life full of knowledge and full of bliss? This is intelligence. Why be misled by this materialistic society when you can become a pure lover of Sri Krishna, the Supreme Godhead and lead others out of chaos? If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem. Therefore, please make the enlightened choice. Don't wait a moment longer. Place yourself without delay at the lotus feet of Lord Sri Krishna as His eternal servant.

Life can end at any time. Therefore make it perfect right now while you have the chance.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Contact Information:

Phone: 1-512-835-2121

Email: questions

How Can I Concentrate on Chanting?

Dear Srila Gurudeva,

Thank you for the reply. Hope you wont mind me asking further questions as I have found a source in you for clearing my doubts through your answers.

There seem to be distraction when I chant the Hare Krishna Mahamantra. What is recommended to have full concentration?

Thank you and have a nice day

Regards

Sujata

By Developing Your Love for Krishna

My Dear Sujata,

Please accept my blessings.

To get free of distraction is not at all easy because we are presently living in the age of distraction. However through the system of bhakti or devotional service we are able to constantly fix our minds on Sri Krishna because we awaken our love for Him. If we are in love with someone they will naturally be always situated in the forefront our consciousness. Therefore we simply to have to sincerely develop our love for Krishna more and more every day be engaging in one or more of the nine types of devotional service listed in the Srimad Bhagavatam:

sravanam kirtanam visnoh

smaranam pada-sevanam

arcanam vandanam dasyam

sakhyam atma-nivedanam

(Hearing and chanting about the transcendental holy name, form, qualities, paraphernalia and pastimes of Lord Vishnu, remembering them, serving the lotus feet of the Lord, offering the Lord respectful worship, offering prayers to the Lord, becoming His servant, considering the Lord one's best friend, and surrendering everything unto Him (in other words, serving Him with the body, mind and words) -- these nine processes are accepted as pure devotional service." Srimad Bhagavatam 7.5.23 . )

Hoping this meets you in good health and in a cheerful mood, Your eternal well-wisher,

Sankarshan Das Adhikari