IndiaDivine.org

Suffering is only for Fools

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

Suffering is Only for Fools

The constitutional position of the living being is enjoyment.

This is confirmed in the Vedanta Sutra: anandamayo 'bhyasat -- the spirit is by nature full of happiness. This happiness of the spirit-soul always increases in volume as the realized soul enters into newer and dimensions of transcendental realization.

This transcendental happiness is most rare within the fool's paradise of material existence. It is attained by those who take very seriously to the path of Krishna consciousness.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Email: questions

How Can I Attain Transcendental Bliss?

Dear Srila Gurudeva,

Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

In the event of chanting the holy name and reading Srila Prabhupada's books, if one does not gain divine happiness in this life is this common? I await that day when I can revive my dormant Krishna consciousness, but it looks like it may never be achievable. Please explain how I can attain transcendental bliss.

Thank you very much,

Sujata

Eat Sufficiently to Fill Your Belly

My Dear Sujata,

Please accept my blessings. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

I understand from your email that even though you are chanting Hare Krishna and reading Srila Prabhupada's books such as Bhagavad-gita, you are still not feeling transcendental bliss. This is like saying that you have eaten a meal but are still feeling hungry. The solution in such a situation is very simple. If you are still hungry you must eat more. If by chanting and reading you are not feeling the spiritual bliss, it simply means that you must increase your chanting and reading.

Are you chanting at least 16 rounds daily on the japa beads? This is minimum amount required to awaken the dormant Krishna consciousness within you. Are you strictly following our regulated principles? This is also essential if you want to taste the real bliss of the spirit-soul.

Hoping this meets you in good health and in a cheerful mood, Your eternal well-wisher,

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Mail Mobile Take Mail with you! Check email on your mobile phone.