IndiaDivine.org

The Entire Universe Has Been Purified

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Krishna, The Entire Universe Has Been Purified

We are most fortunate that 500 years ago Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu appeared and purified the entire universe by His fathomless mercy. Because He has thus sanctified it anyone who sincerely tries to serve His mission under the guidance of the acharyas will be successful in preaching the holy names all over the universe:

Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare

Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

------------------------------

Sixteen Rounds of Japa Chanting and Sex

Dear Guruji,

Please accept my most humble obeisances unto your feet.

I would like to know what is the significance of 16 rounds of japa. Will I not be able to make progress if I chant only 10 rounds or so with devotion?

Why is sex for God conscious progeny legitimate? This act in my opinion is again lust. Isn't brahmacharya (complete celibacy) better?

Please answer my questions.

Your humble servant,

Ankush

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

May You Become a Pure Chanter <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

My Dear Ankush,

Please accept my blessings. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Krishna instructs in the Bhagavad-gita that we are meant to chant His holy names 24 hours a day without cessation. But because we cannot chant constantly Lord Krishna has revealed to us through His pure devotee, His Divine Grace Srila Prabhupada, that we can still become His pure devotee if we will agree to chant at least 16 rounds daily. There is no doubt that your 10 rounds daily is wonderful. Throug chanting at least 10 rounds daily you will make progress to reach the point of chanting at least 16 rounds daily so you can be formally initiated as a disciple for achieving the supreme perfection of human existence.

It is no doubt better for one who is serious about achieving the ultimate perfection of human existence to remain strictly celibate. But if this is too difficult one can restrict one's sex life to only be used for propagating Krishna conscious children. This highly restricted form of sexual indulgence will help one reach the platform of completely giving up sex life altogether, which is the ideal position for spiritual progress.

Hoping this meets you in good health and in a cheerful mood, Your eternal well-wisher,

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Discover Have fun online with music videos, cool games, IM more. Check it out!