IndiaDivine.org

When Will They Ever Learn

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

When Will They Ever Learn?

How much does one have to suffer in material existence before he realizes that he is in an unnatural position? How many times must he go through the cycle of birth, death, old age, and disease before he decides he's had enough of it? If one does not come to his senses he can go on perpetually suffering the pangs of material existence. Therefore the devotees of Lord Krishna are most merciful. They dedicate themselves fully to awakening the poor sleeping souls from their miserable condition. Instead of identifying themselves with a temporary body which is covered by illusion and suffering, they can learn to identity with their actual eternal blissful, knowledgeable self.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

-------------------------------

I Do Not Agree with You

Dear Sankarshan Das Adhikari,

Thank you for your letters, your answers have delighted me. You are one of the wisest people, and everything you say reflects your knowledge.

However, there is one thing I do not agree with you, dearest Das Adhikari. Rebirth. I myself do not believe in it, but I don't think it will paralyze my relation to your teachings at all.

Kind regards,

Naima

-----------------------------

See the Matter of Rebirth Scientifically

My Dear Naima,

Please accept my blessings.

I am most pleased by your very enthusiastic response . Along with your strong appreciation you also mentioned that you cannot accept the concept of rebirth. May I humbly beg your reconsideration on this issue by asking you to consider the following points?

Rebirth is not a question of belief. It is a scientific fact that we are changing bodies at every second. The body you have now is not the same body you had when you were a small child. So just try to see scientifically how you are changing bodies at every second. The old blood corpuscles are dying and new blood corpuscles are taking their place at every second. Kindly give up any form of dogmatic thinking and try to see the matter of rebirth scientifically. You are constantly changing bodies. The body you have now is not the same body you had yesterday, but you, the owner of

the body, remain the same. Just as you are changing bodies at every second in this lifetime, the same principle of changing bodies will continue at the moment of death.

Kindly deeply consider these points with full intelligence in the innermost region of your heart and let me know what you think. I eagerly await your reply.

Hoping this meets you in good health and in a cheerful mood, Your eternal well-wisher,

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

--------------