IndiaDivine.org

The Wealthiest Multi-Billionaire in Existence

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

The Wealthiest Multi-Billionaire in Existence

The devotee of Bhagavan Krishna relishes the sweetest nectar at every minute by chanting the wondrous holy names of the Bhagavan in the association of like-minded souls. There is truly nothing else like it within the universe. Sri Krishna's name relished in the association of His devotees is the greatest opulence. To achieve this wealth makes one the wealthiest multi-billionaire in existence. In comparison to the Bhagavan's devotee the world's so-called wealthiest man is reduced to a

mere pauper. Would you like to achieve this opulence? Surrender your life fully to the chanting of Bhagavan Sri Krishna's sweet holy names today:

Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare

Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

-----------------------------

Are We Connected With Krishna Before Initiation?

Respected Gurudeva,

Please accept my humble obeisances.

All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Before getting initiated do we have any connection with Krishna?

What sort of heart and qualification required to completely surrender to a Spiritual Master?

By your mercy I am able to chant but I am not able to fast during Ekadasi.

How does the aspiring devotee overcome lust and greed, which are great pediments for his progress?

Please accept my humble obeisances.

Always wanting to be your servant,

Anand

------------------

Solidification is Required

My Dear Anand,

Please accept my blessings.

All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

You are connected with Krishna even before you are initiated if you are acting under the direction of the bona fide spiritual master, but to fully solidify that connection initiation is required.

The only qualification for complete surrender to the bona fide spiritual master is your sincerity.

Complete fasting is not required on Ekadasi as long as you avoid beans and grains. One easily overcomes lust and greed by serving Sri Krishna with love.

Hoping this meets you in good health and in a cheerful mood, Your eternal well-wisher, Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Discover Find restaurants, movies, travel more fun for the weekend. Check it out!