IndiaDivine.org

The End and the Means are the Same

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

The End and the Means are the Same

Since time immemorial we've been caught up in the cycle of birth and death. In this sleeping condition we have completely lost contact with the reality of our eternal spiritual existence.

This delusional state of unconsciousness has been the cause of our unnecessarily suffering countless miseries. We have suffered miseries of the mind and body, miseries caused by other living beings, and miseries caused by natural disasters. An intelligent person realizes that they are suffering and seeks the expert help of Lord Krishna's devotees how to become completely free from all suffering conditions. The science of how to achieve this perfectional stage is known as Krishna consciousness, and the perfectional stage itself is also known as Krishna consciousness. The end and the means are the same. We must simply take to the process wholeheartedly.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

-------------------------------

How Can I Dedicate My Life in Your Service?

Dear Gurudeva,

My humble obeisances to you. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

I read about 4 ways how to reciprocate love to Sri Krishna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Could you please tell me a little bit more how to completely dedicate my life for Krishna consciousness process and how never fall down in Maya? It will be really great to get know this.

Bhakta Kaspars

-------------------------------

The Secret of Success

My Dear Bhakta Kaspars,

Please accept my blessings. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

I am very happy that you are desiring to know more about how to completely dedicate your life in the service of Sri Krishna. This is the secret of success in the Krishna consciousness process. My humble request is that you kindly adopt these principles strictly in your life:

(These are the basic items of sadhana bhakti to be executed by all those who are serious about being a devotee of Lord Krishna.)

1. No illicit sex (sex other than for procreation).

2. No meat eating (including fish and eggs).

3. No intoxication (including coffee, tea, and cigarettes).

4. No gambling .

5. Chant at least 16 rounds of Hare Krishna mantra every day on chanting beads .

6. Only eat Krishna prasadam (food which has been first offered to Lord Krishna) .

7. Regularly study authorized scriptures such as Bhagavad-gita and Srimad Bhagavatam .

8. Take complete shelter of Lord Sri Krishna's representative, the bonafide spiritual master.

9. Regularly associate with the devotees of the Lord .

10. Whenever the spiritual master is physically present render him personal service insofar as circumstances allow.

11. Try as far as possible to share Krishna consciousness with all others.

Hoping this meets you in good health and in a cheerful mood, Your eternal well-wisher, Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Discover Have fun online with music videos, cool games, IM more. Check it out!