IndiaDivine.org

Always Relishing the Bliss of Krishna Consciousness

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

Always Relishing the Bliss of Krishna Consciousness

To always relish the bliss of Krishna Consciousness you have to be willing to discipline yourself. You will need to chant the prescribed number of rounds every day on your japa beads (at least 16). You will need to avoid the four sinful pillars: illicit sex, meat eating, intoxication, and gambling. You will need to offer your food to Lord Krishna before eating, and as far as possible regularly study revealed scriptures such as the Bhagavad-gita and the Srimad Bhagavatam. In accordance with scriptural injunctions you will also need to seek the company of pure Krishna devotees for receiving guidance and blessings on your pathway of devotion. If you will seriously follow the above items you will be ecstatic in Krishna consciousness at every moment. Sankarshan Das Adhikari

-------------------------------

Why Can't Krishna Help Me?

Dear GurudevaPlease accept humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Currently I am facing a situation in which I don't feel like chanting and my hearing interest also goes down. This is because I am getting frustrated with all material problems. I am just wondering why can't Krishna help me in solving it? Sometimes I also feel what will be the favorable thing if I do it in Krishna conscious way. Even though I want to elevate my understanding material mishaps and my lack of effort pushes me backward instead of forward. I am getting up early morning and chanting and I am hearing whenever I get time. Other than this I don't think I am doing anything which would elevate my consciousness.I clearly understand this is due to lack of association but why is that frustration affects my spiritual consciousness?Thank you,Your servant,Anand

-------------------------------

Accept the Solutions on Krishna's Terms

My Dear Anand,Please accept my blessings. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.Instead of being frustrated by material problems you need to see them as the special mercy of Sri Krishna to help you get free from the desire to enjoy this material world. Krishna is giving you all help to become free from all the problems of this material existence. You simply must learn to accept the solutions on His terms, not your own terms. As long as you think, "Why is Krishna not helping me?" you will always remain in a problematic condition. Instead you must think, "Why is it that I am not in the mood of serving Krishna?" In other words you must always see that your anxiety is not due to any deficiency of Krishna. It is your own deficiency which is causing you anxiety.If you feel that you are lacking devotee association you must take complete shelter of the instructions we are giving you and the instructions in Srila Prabhupada's books. In this way you will always Srila Prabhupada's association, our association, and the association of all the devotees.

Hoping this meets you in good health and in a cheerful mood,

Your eternal well-wisher,Sankarshan Das Adhikari------------------------------

Discover Find restaurants, movies, travel more fun for the weekend. Check it out!