IndiaDivine.org

Believe me!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Believe me! Trust me!

The only protector is lord krishNa – the supreme – the true father. Nobody can protect you. Because he is the one who is dwelling in your heart. You can be saved only by the one who is dwelling in your heart. If you request somebody to help, how can they help you? Because they are not in you. But lord krishNa is the only one who is present everywhere. I am speaking out of my true experience.

Who was I?

I was the one who was treating all gods at the same level though Sri Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupâda (founder of ISKCON), has told us many times that all other demigods cannot be treated at the same level. But I was arguing that chanting any gods’ name will fetch the same result. But it has been proved false and I admit my defeat completely – still which is a victory for me as I experienced the truth myself. So no other god can be equal to our true father – lord krishNa and he is the real protector.

My strong suggestion is instead of speculating our own philosophies, just surrender to lord krishNa and His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupâda, Founder Âcârya of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness. Because his words are not of his own.

Why surrender to krishNa?

Lord krishNa has clearly instructed to his true devotee arjuna that “sarva DharmaaNi parithyajya maamEkam sharaNam vraja”, which means by leaving all rules surrender to lord krishNa. So why don’t you surrender to lord krishNa? No other god has stated like this.

Why surrender to shree prabhupaadha?

To be frank (and shameful), once upon a time I was a hater of shree prabhupaadha. Because he said, “Those who see lord krishNa, Brahma and shiva on the same level, will immediately become an atheist.” This really irritated me before and one can just think my equal devotion to all gods. But shree prabhupaadha’s words have been proved true. I had a cousin. I tried him to make shiva consciousness and challenge shree prabhupaadha. My cousin put his efforts in chanting on lord shiva. But just years are passing. No spiritual advancement in him and one can easily judge by seeing him that he is the perfect servant of 6 enemies (kaama, krOdha, lOBa, maDha, maathsaryam) and not god. And one more fact is that he is not at all chanting now.

But my experience is that once one starts real chanting on lord krishNa can never stop it. Because krishNa helps.

And also I observed and came to know that 99% words of shree prabhupaadha are not of his own words, but are from the authorized scriptures like vEdhaas, Bagavadhgeetha, shreemadhBaagavatham. And in fact he told in an interview that he is not perfect but only his knowledge is perfect, since he speaks from the authorized scriptures.

So one may ask, “When shree prabhupaadha speaks everything from scriptures why should I surrender to him? I can learn myself.” No. That is the special feature with shree prabhupaadha. He explains almost everything with an easy example. It can be understood even to a small child.

We are really so lucky to still have his conversations, preaching, lectures alive.

Immediately act:

So if anyone is chanting other gods’ names kindly convert it to the names of lord krishNa immediately. I am not degrading any demigods. But this is a fact. In fact shree prabhupaadha has instructed us to respect a devotee. And he has told that all the demigods like varuNa, agni, vaayu, etc. are devotees of lord krishNa. So they are respectable from our inner heart. But the worshippable is only the supreme – lord krishNa.

Apologizing:

I have realized my mistake and I request sorry to shree prabhupaadha and I know that he has already forgiven me since I treat him, not as a spiritual master but as my mother. My second sorry to the followers of shree prabhupaadha since I have hurt them in the previous mails by speaking wrong about shree prabhupaadha. My third sorry to our true father – lord krishNa. Kindly all forgive me.

So let us stop speculating this and that. Follow the past and alive master – shree prabhupaadha. He will show the path to reach our true father. Also remember the words of shree krishNa:

“sarva DharmaaNi parithyajya maamEkam sharaNam vraja”, which means by leaving all rules, just surrender to lord krishNa.

Arguments:

Now one may ask me, “I am a devotee of ‘this god’. And I am leaving happily by chanting his name. By seeing one person how can you judge?”

My answer is leaving happily doesn’t mean that you will be happy in future also. Or it also doesn’t mean that you have achieved liberation. The main point lies in the activities you perform. You can check some of the liberation qualifications: you should not hurt any one, you should not watch dirty things like today’s movies, duets, etc., you must speak only truth, etc. In the nutshell have you killed or even attempted to kill the 6 enemies, being a devotee of other god?

No. You cannot kill them unless you have the supreme support, who is monitoring every activity inside you. The monitor inside you cannot be any other god. So other god cannot help you in killing 6 enemies because they are not monitoring inside you. But krishNa is monitoring your activities because he is inside you. So only he can help you in killing 6 enemies. Unless you kill 6 enemies, you are not eligible for liberation. Just find yourself whether you have killed them or not. The answer will be no. But krishNa’s devotee is killing the 6 enemies one by one in front of my eyes. I have seen a krishNa devotee’s progress.

These things are not meant for argument sake. The facts will upgrade you to spiritual planets. So don’t waste your time like me – a speculator. Surrender to lord krishNa's Bagavadhgeetha.

- gOvindha puthra.

Discover Stay in touch with email, IM, photo sharing more. Check it out!