IndiaDivine.org

Tasting the Sweetest Nectar at Every Minute

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

Tasting the Sweetest Nectar at Every Minute

Krishna consciousness means to be tasting the sweetest nectar at every minute. If you are not tasting the sweetest nectar at every minute, you are not Krishna consciousness. How do you become Krishna conscious? It's very simple. All you have to do is chant:Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare HareHare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare HareAnd if you don't taste the nectar by chanting Hare Krishna, this means that you are not properly tuned into the mantra. You are still getting static mixed in with the transcendental broadcast. This means that you have to fine tune your consciousness. This is why it is absolutely essential to have a spiritual master to become solidly fixed in Krishna consciousness. We place ourselves

under the loving care and direction of a bona fide spiritual master because he very kindly teaches us how to laser focus our consciousness on the transcendental sound vibration of the Hare Krishna mantra and thus truly taste the sweetest nectar at every minute of our ever-increasingly ecstatic transcendental existence.Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Spreading Love of Krishna Throughout the World

Dear Srila Gurudeva,Dandavat obeisances at your lotus feet. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.You are indeed a spiritual revolutionary. You are following in the footsteps of your beloved spiritual master Srila Prabhupada who also took risks to spread Krishna Consciousness throughout the world.How fortunate we are to have found a spiritual master such as you, prepared to travel anywhere to spread the love of Krishna. And how fortunate are those souls who benefit from meeting you.I am sure those souls you touched in Turkey will remember your visit and will benefit from it for

eternity.Your eternal servant,Murray

By the Grace of My Most Beloved Guru Maharaja

My Dear Murray,Please accept my blessings. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.Thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation. Whatever glories may be manifested in my activities are simply due to the kindness of my most beloved Guru Maharaja, His Divine Grace Om Vishnupada Paramahamsa Parivrajakacaraya Astottara Sata Sri Srimad A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Maharaja Prabhupada. I am feeling myself to be most unfit and unqualified to carry forward this mission of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Whatever success I have is simply due to the fact that I have always faithfully served the orders of my beloved spiritual master and that he has blessed me for doing so.Hoping this meets you in good health and in

a cheerful mood,Your eternal well-wisher,Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Make your home page