IndiaDivine.org

Sri Krishna's Servants Love to Be Burdened

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

Sri Krishna's Servants Love to Be Burdened

Ever since Bhagavan Sri Krishna Krishna graced His servants with the facilities to put all of their energies in pushing forward the ultimate enlightenment science, Krishna consciousness, all over the world, they are becoming evermore increasingly entangled in teaching this science to an ever-increasing number of sincere souls all over the world. They cannot think of any sweeter, more satisfying life-style. Sometimes the spiritual aspirants of Krishna consciousness, say that they are hesitant to approach Sri Krishna’s servants for guidance because they do not want to burden these enlightened souls . The aspirants do not realize that Sri Krishna’s servants have chosen this lifestyle because they love to be burdened in this way in order to serve Bhagavan Sri Krishna’s devotees.

If a person wants to taste the sweetest nectar, if he wants to continually swim in a sweet sublime ocean of unlimited delight, all he has to do is constantly or as much as possible always chant these names :

Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare HareHare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare HareSankarshan Das Adhikari

-------------------------------

Fly Killer Smashes Vedic Wisdom in New York

Dear Guruji,All glories to Srila Prabhupada. My humble obeisances to your lotus feet.I just had a glimpse on one of the television channels where a fat man was giving a sermon at the Madison Square Garden. His talk was interrupted by a fly and he was so agitated that

he caught it and butchered it and told the crowd that the fly had a choice. He was trying to saying that it committed some satanic act. He also said that there is no such thing called reincarnation and the word "reborn" used in the Bible is for the new birth we get in heaven. He presented that there is only one time life and after this it's either kingdom of God or hell for eternity. He also tried imitating awkwardly

something which sounded like Sanskrit and said these people don't know what they are saying and misleading when the words of God are so simple in Bible. I really felt pity for the people who were listening. One thing I could understand is that now so many people in the USA are trying to understand the sublime Vedic wisdom and this man was pulling them back. How do you plan to help these people?Your humble servant,Ankush

-------------------------------

Mercy on the Fly Killer

My Dear Ankush,Please accept my blessings. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.The more we chant Hare Krishna, the more the world atmosphere will become sanctified, and the more such persons as the fly killer will be blessed. Were it not for the grace of the Supreme Godhead Sri Krishna where would we be? We would also be in the deep, dark well of illusion. We must be very kindhearted to help such misguided, unfortunate souls.Hoping this meets you in good health and in a cheerful mood,Your eternal

well-wisher,Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Mail Mobile Take Mail with you! Check email on your mobile phone.