IndiaDivine.org

Chanting

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Krishna, Ms.Sobha ,

You can access by either of the following :

1. On the bottom part of any E-mail from this group, there is a note ' Visit your group "" on the web. Just, click on the "" (blue alphabets).

OR

2. Type the web address , and enter.

After entering the group, please click first on FILES and then the Folder Nama-Japa. If you are a keralite, you can get the malayalam PDF file of VS in the Folder Malayalam Items.

If you still can not get in to the group , please e-mail me back, and then I will E-mail to you the required document.

Regarding your questions on Vishnu Sahasranamam, may I explain as follows :

1. 'Vishnu Sahasranamam' is the Sages' sacred collection of Bhagavan Vishnu's (Krishna) 1000 names . Each name is as powerful as Sri Krishna and He listens when we chant it . So it is advisable to sit peacefully at a convenient place faing east or west (preferably , after taking bath and between 4AM and 7AM) , and chant the entire Vishnu Saharanama stotra , reciting each Name slowly and clearly focusing the mind on the Name itself.

2. Chanting 'Vishnu Sahasranamam' in a casual manner or in parts will not bring the full result.

3. If you want to chat in short steps, you can chant 'Hare Krishna Mantra' ( Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare, Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare) focusing the mind on Bhagavan Krishna's various limbs from Head to feet . If you are still short of time just chant 'Naryanaya Namah : , Narayanaya Namah: ...........)

3. Sri Krishna is utmost merciful to His devotee and forgets those unintentional errors in worship. As such , you need not worry. What is important is to surrender totally at Bhagavan's lotus feet and do the chanting to praise His infinite glory. The chanting will purify your heart and install Bhagavan therein.

If you need any more clarification , please ask me.

May Sri Krishna bless you!!!.

SriKrishnaDasa Rajeev

sbath2000 <sbath2000 wrote:

Dear Sri Rajeev,I would like to have the following clarified 1) Should the Vishnu Sahsranamam be read for five times for 45 days sitting at a single place only? Or is is okay if it can chanted as we move around with our work either at home or job. 2) In case of interruption say by way of answering someone can we take off at the point where we stopped before or is it needed to start the chanting once again3)Should we read both the Poorva peetika and uttara peetika for every time we chant ?4) I am unable to find the website for krishnabhagvan . Is it workingKindly clarify these doubts With pranamams,B.sobha

Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail