IndiaDivine.org

Diving Deep into the Milky - Ocean of Sri Krishna's Holy Names

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Krishna ,

Diving Deep into the Milky - Ocean of Sri Krishna’s Holy Names

Being plugged into today's modern day materialistic madhouse disconnects us from reality. Just to function on a day to day basis in this so-called modern civilization requires us to at least apparently buy into the multiplicity of illusions that collectively form this material set up. The solution for this dilemma is to be "in" this world while at the same time not being "of" it, but this requires the art of balancing the spiritual and material aspects in such a way that the spiritual aspect is always predominant and the material aspect supports it .To master this art one has ‘surrender’ unto Krishna and perform his duties as an offering to Krishna. It is Bhagavan Sri Krishna who actually controls the entire world. His devotees are directly connected to Krishna whereas the non-devotees ( Asuras and Atheists) are controlled by His maya-sakti ( illusionary power). Only Sri

Krishna, Himself can deliver any one from illusion by connecting with Himself.

If one can perfect the art of how to deeply relish chanting and hearing Sri Krishna’s divine names they will quickly and easily attain the topmost perfection of spiritual enlightenment, pure love of Godhead, unalloyed Krishna-bhakti. In fact, the materialistic people do not know that there is an unlimited ocean of nectar just waiting for them in the sound of Krishna's name, especially in the form of the Hare Krishna Mahamantra, the Great Chanting for Deliverance.

Krishna-bhakti becomes the focus and the center of all thoughts, words, and deeds and one feels every moment to be an unimaginably ecstatic celebration. Isn’t this what we are meant for? Enter into this sublime realm as soon as possible. Contact a devotee of Krishna for any further help you require.Sankarshan Das Adhikari

-------------------------------

How Do I Surrender to Sri Krishna?

Namaskar Gurudeva,

All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

I am the Nepalese girl of 16 years old. I am really disturbed observing the violence going in throughout the world. I feel very frustrated when I see the people who don't care about Krishna .

Gurudeva, I want to surrender myself to the lotus feet of Krishna but I am unable to do so. I know the truth but I don't know why I can't do it in my practical life. I sit to meditate but various types of unusual thoughts come in my mind due to which I can't concentrate in my meditation.

Please, Gurudeva, give me the best possible way to forget all the stress I'm having and the best way to surrender myself to Lord Krishna.

Thank you very much,

Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare

Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare

Your servant,

Sadikshya

-----------------------

Follow these Simple Instructions

My Dear Sadikshya,

Please accept my blessings. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

I am very pleased with you that at such a young age you are having such a profound realization that the lack of Krishna consciousness is the cause of so much unnecessary suffering in the world.

Your desire to surrender to Lord Krishna is the most wonderful thing that could happen to you. By submitting ourselves to obediently carrying out the instructions of the in-dwelling Krishna, we immediately become free from all forms of anxiety and we then advance very quickly on the path of Krishna bhakti.

Silent meditation is not a practical technique for this age because our minds are like raging tornados impossible to bring under control. But if we will simply take shelter of Krishna by chanting the Hare Krishna mantra every day using the japa beads, by His grace we can easily bring our minds under control.

My practical instruction unto you to relieve you from your distress is that you must begin now every day chanting the ‘Hare Krishna mantra’ on japa mala (chanting beads). Set a prescribed number of rounds that you can with some effort chant every day on a daily basis. Rise early every morning and take your bath. Then you should sit down peacefully in front of a picture of Krishna and chant your japa-mala. You should every day strictly follow the regulative principle that you will not take any food until you have finished your daily quota of chanting.

Because we all have to eat to survive, you will surely complete your chanting every day. This chanting "feeding" is more important than our eating "feeding" because this chanting feeds our souls. By eating you are only feeding your temporary body which is destined to die today or tomorrow or the next day.

If you will fully surrender yourself unto Bhagavan Sri Krishna by carefully the above instructions you will become solidly situated on the ultimate path of self-realization, Krishna consciousness. In this way you will make very rapid spiritual advancement and your dormant Krishna -bhakti will become reawakened. You will quickly become one of the happiest people in the entire world.

Now that I have explained this to you according to the authorized version of the previous acharyas (great saintly teachers) and according to the version of the Vedic scriptures, I am awaiting your full surrender unto Bhagavan Sri Krishna .

Please Chant :Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare HareHare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare HareAnd Be Happy.

Hoping this meets you in good health and in a cheerful mood,

Your eternal well-wisher,

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Start your day with - make it your home page