IndiaDivine.org

Krishna's devotee must learn 'Gita'

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya,

I am gald to see the Gita discourse being provided in this group. Bhagavad Gita contains the most important teachings of Lord Krishna. The merciful Lord cares about you and wants you to understand and follow His instructions.

Sometimes in this life, you could feel hopeless, depressed, overwhelmed with sorrow or even unsure of yourself and the right path to be taken. But, Krishna wants you to come out of this darkness by following His instructions.

When you act in your own way , you have several limitations. Sri Krishna is so compassionate that he never interferes when you want to have our own way. But when you seek His involvement, Krishna’s infinite power starts working in your body and gets you excellent results.

Lord Krishna declares in Bhagavad Gita :

Therefore, you get up and attain glory. Conquer your enemies and enjoy a mighty kingdom. All these warriors have already been destroyed by Me alone. You just become My instrument, O Arjuna " (BG 11.33 ).

I shall be worshipped by those who study this sacred dialogue between us, through jnana-yajna, the principle of true knowledge. This is My opinion. And one who merely hears this Gita with faith, and without envy, also becomes liberated from sins and goes to the auspicious planets that are attained by the pious.(BG 18.70 & 18.71 ).

You must surrender unto Lord Krishna in order to understand His instructions in Gita .

May Lord Krishna bless you !!!

Jayamma