IndiaDivine.org

Who is most beloved by the Lord , Nectarean Mellows

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

"G u r u m u k h p a d m a v a k y a"

Who is most beloved by the Lord …. Nectarean Mellows

Prahlad Maharaja is the most exalted of all vaisnavas because he had accepted this humble position. He was able in every circumstance of his life to cry out for the mercy of Krishna and His devotees and therefore he became most dear to the Lord. And anyone, who love the Lord, the Lord’s devotees, is loved by Krishna. Even in English it is said love me love my dog, because in English, in the English speaking world dog is man’s best friend. You have heard this saying, in Bhagavad Gita Krishna says, know Me to be the best friend of your heart. But in the English American system it does not say that God is your best friend, but it says dog is man’s best friend. And of course God spelt backward in reverse is “DOG”. So the fact that they are thinking that dog is man’s best friend means that we have the exact reverse mentality of those who are spiritually inclined and accept God as man’s best friend. Prabhupada used to say, anyone who considers himself as God is a Dog. And everyone considers himself as God. So everyone is dog. And dog is man’s best friend. So what does that mean? That means everyone is completely envious of God but is said love me, love my dog. In other words if you love my best friend that’s the best way you can show your love to me. Of course Bhaktivinoda Thakur does say that Krishna, Krishna I am like a dog. Just following behind you. The one quality of a dog that is very much respected is his loyalty to his master. So a devotee is sometimes considered to be like Krishna’s dog because he is simply following behind Krishna, chanting Krishna, Krishna. So one who loves Krishna’s dog is loved by Krishna. One who loves to hear the glories of those persons who are loyal to the Lord, that person is most beloved by the Lord, and this is the benediction that Lord Narahari has given.

H H Radhanath Swami Maharaj

guru-mukha-padma-väkya, cittete koriyä aikya, är nä koriho mane äsä

Please Look at Wonders Of Krsna Home Page

http://www,geocities.com/krsnajoe

Jai Radhe! Thank You,Your humble servant,,,, Jaya Kesava Dasa