IndiaDivine.org

How to think about krishna all the day...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Krishna!

My pranams to everyone. I too just a learner of Krishna Consciousness. yesterday I went through an article where I come across...

How is it possible to become Krsna conscious in every stepof our life? Actually Krsna makes it very easy for us:

raso 'ham apsu kaunteyaprabhasmi sasi-suryayohpranavah sarva-vedesusabdah khe paurusam nrsu

"O son of Kunti [Arjuna], I am the taste of water. the light of the sun andthe moon, the syllable om in the Vedic mantras; I am the sound in ether andability in man." (Bg. 7.8)

In this verse Sri Krsna is describing how we can become Krsna consciousfully, in all stages of life. All living entities must drink water. The taste ofwater is so nice that when we are thirsty nothing but water seems to do. Nomanufacturer can create the pure taste of water. We can thus remember Krsna orGod when we drink water. No one can avoid drinking water every day of his life,so God consciousness is there--how can we forget?

Similarly, when there is some illumination, that is also Krsna. The originaleffulgence in the spiritual sky, the brahmajyoti, emanates from the body ofKrsna. This material sky is covered. The very nature of the material universe isdarkness, which we experience at night. It is being artificially illuminated bythe sun, by the reflected light of the moon, and by electricity. Where is thisillumination coming from? The sun is being illumined by the brahmajyoti, or thebright effulgence of the spiritual world. In the spiritual world there is noneed for sun, moon or electricity because there everything is illuminated by thebrahmajyoti. On this earth, however, we can remember Krsna whenever we see someillumination from the sun.

When we chant the Vedic mantras which begin with om, we can also rememberKrsna. Om, like Hare Krsna, is also an address to God, and om is also Krsna.Sabdah means sound, and whenever we hear any sound we should know that it is avibration of the original sound, the pure spiritual sound om or Hare Krsna.Whatever sound we hear in the material world is but a reflection of thatoriginal spiritual sound om. In this way when we hear sound, when we drinkwater, when we see some illumination, we can remember God. If we can do this,then when will we not remember God? This is the process of Krsna consciousness.In this way we can remember Krsna twenty-four hours a day, and in this way Krsnais with us. Of course Krsna is always with us, but as soon as we remember this,His presence is factual and is felt.

Hare Krishna! Get your FREE Email @<a href= " http://www.humlog.com " target= " _blank " >Humlog.com</a><bR>HUMLOG -EXCITMENT & FUN : News Matrimonial Dating classifieds directory for Indian Pakistan community

Guest guest

The two golden rules are:

[1] Always remember Krishna

[2] Never forget Krishna!

How enlightening are the Prayers of Queen Kunti devi, where by she prays to Krishna to send troubles one after another, so that she could remember Him!

Please see our website: http://www.paradharm.com

your humble servant,

Dr Prayag Narayan das Misra

(480) 814 1372, Communications

BhaktiVedanta Cultural Center,

ISKCON of Phoenix,

100 S Weber Dr

Chandler, AZ 85226-3216

USA