IndiaDivine.org

Lord Krishna , the Supersoul witnesses everything.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

Question

Dear Swamiji, Namaste!

It's said that Supersoul (God) is present in the all living entities along with the Souls. How can I understand that Supersoul is able to witness and remember everything that every soul does? And to make it more complex at the same time for infinite living entities? I don't find any logical explanation anywhere! And at the same time Krishna enjoys in His abode ?

Is there any scriptural reference that explains how the Supersoul works?

Thanks

Bhaskar

-----------------

Answer

My Dear Bhaskar,

Please accept my blessings. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Lord Krishna in His expanded form the Supersoul easily observes what is going on everywhere. His omniscience is confirmed as follows in the Srimad Bhagavatam

vasudeve bhagavati

sarva-jne pratyag-atmani

parena bhakti-bhavena

labdhatma mukta-bandhanah

(He thus became liberated from conditioned life and became self-situated in transcendental devotional service to the Personality of Godhead, Vasudeva, the omniscient Supersoul within everyone. ---Srimad Bhagavatam 3.24.45 )

Krishna can easily know everything because everything is His energy and He is all powerful. Is Krishna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead is unlimited or is He limited? If He is unlimited. He can do anything and everything and know anything and everything. If He cannot do and know anything and everything He is not unlimited and He is not God. But the authorizes scriptures confirm beyond doubt that Krishna Himself is the Supreme God and He is witnessing everything .

It is also confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita 7.26 :

vedaham samatitani

vartamanani carjuna

bhavisyani ca bhutani

mam tu veda na kascana

(O Arjuna, I know everything that has happened in the past, all that is happening in the present, and all things that are yet to come. I also know very well each one of the living beings ; but no one knows Me. )

Hoping this meets you in good health and in a cheerful mood,

Your eternal well-wisher,

Sankarshan Das Adhikari