IndiaDivine.org

A Life Based on Krishna's Compassion

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

A Life Based on Krishna’s Compassion

Bhagavan Sri Krishna’s devotee leads a life based on the Bhagavan’s compassion. In fact Krishna-bhakti is the ultimate compassion because giving someone Krishna -bhakti empowers them to enter into an eternal existence that is completely devoid of ignorance and free from all suffering. What this does mean is that the ‘Paramatma’ (Super soul) that is now lying hidden beneath the temporary material covering will become hyper-active. When you

can give someone the revival of their original spiritual form, you have given them the ultimate gift. There is truly nothing greater than this.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

-------------------------------

Does God Have a Personality?

Does "God" have a personality?

God in the compete, whole concept cannot have unbalanced characteristics. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. So all the components of God neutralize one another. God when imagined as all is completely balanced hence neutral.

When God is given traits IT then becomes sub-categorized. Humans are a sub-category of God; so are animals, plants, thought, everything is just more distinctive. You must see God as everything and what is not and all you will never know or understand.

When energies are in an open space eventually the attract certain other energies, then there are two: Those two have their components do the same, Then there are 4, so on and so on.

We think "God" has personality because God counteracts our reality only to balance it. It is our decision to either balance our life and soul or something else will.

And thank you, you just have a different view than I.

Tonya

-------------------------------

Can You Sit on a Hot Motorcycle Engine?

My Dear Tonya,

Please accept my blessings.

There is no doubt that Sri Krishna, the God is perfectly balanced. Balance does not in any way indicate that His components neutralize one another. Although a motorcycle being driven down the highway is perfectly balanced on two wheels, it has many separate components which maintain their individuality without merging into neutrality. Or course we can say that the components are one because they are working together in perfect harmony, but yet at the same time we see that they are clearly distinct from each other, that they each function in the own unique ways. The

passenger sits on the seat. Not on the hot engine.

Otherwise he would feel rather uncomfortable. Do you see the difference between sitting on the seat and sitting on the hot engine?

If everything is neutralized as you say, you could sit on the hot engine without getting burned. Can you do that?

You are trying to prove a point citing one of Newton's laws of motion, but I beg to inform you that Krishna does not report to Sir Isaac Newton.

If that were true, Sir Isaac would be Krishna. The king can draft laws as he chooses and enforce them upon his citizens while at the same time he is above the law. The law of action and reaction is under Krishna's direction. It's not that He is under any law of the material universe.

You mention the concept of giving traits to Krishna. This is a misconception. There is no one in any position to give anything to Him. Bhagavan Krishna is the original source of everything that exists. It is Krishna who has given everything to us. It is not that we can give something to Him. Because He is the source of everything, He is also the owner of everything. All traits that exist within reality originate in Krishna. This is why and how they exist.

You are correct in seeing everything as subcategories of God because the energy is nothing but an expansion or sub-categorization of the Energetic. Everything that exists is energy and Krishna is the Energetic, of the source of all the energy.

Since Krishna is everything through the expansion of His energy, everything that exists must by definition exist in Him. Since personality exists within reality, personality must also exist in Him. Of course some philosophers deny the existence of personality saying that personality is only an illusion. But if that were true you would not disagree with me. That you disagree with me proves that personality exists, namely your personality.

This is not a matter of my opinion and your opinion. I am presenting the opinion of Bhagavan Sri Krishna, the Supreme Authority, as confirmed by all of the great Acharyas.

Hoping this meets you well,

Your eternal well-wisher,

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.