IndiaDivine.org

Pray with love and devotion...please read this story................

Rate this topic

Guest guest

God is great

Namaste,

Hi i am binu from kerala..............

I am happy because all are happy after hearing the story of a good devotee and Lord Narayana.

I got mails from some members.......I am happy to see it........but dear ........do not say thanks to binu...........we all belongs to same family...........

Will you say thanks to brother?????

It brings distance between us.............

Dont feel sad my dear brothers and sisters.....

pray to god with feelings.......remember lord narayana.

Krishna...krishna...mukunda...janardhana..

Achutananda...govinda...madhava...sachidanandha..

Narayana...hare..............

I will tell one story...............

I think everybody knows about Sankaracharya.....

Sankaracharya was born in kaladi.....in kerala.

Sankara's Parents was great devotees of Lord Shiva.....the father of universe..............

Narayana calls Lord Shiva"The father of universe"

Lord Shiva meditates Lord Narayana for so many years .... then Lord Narayana comes in front of Lord Shiva...........When Shiva start praising Lord Narayana with love and devotion...

Narayana Starts Praising Lord shiva...........

See my dear brothers and sisters.......Lord Rama also meditated Shiva in Rameshwaram........

Give Respect to all..........

If you visit a Vishnu .....or Krishna temple ,if there is any shiva temple or any other god's temple near there.......just visit there also.........

See We are only human beings..........If Lord Rama can meditate Lord Shiva.......

Give respect to all.....

Why all celebrate ShivaRathri.........When Vishnu came in the form of Mohini.....Shiva drinks the poison.............both was there to save the world.

See the heart of our father.........Lord Shiva never want his child to suffer.........

See Lord Narayana came in the form of Mohini .........during the PalayiMadhanam.

Since parents of Sankaracharya.......was not having children.......their great devotion..

.......pleased Lord Shiva...........

Sankara's mother used to cry in front of Shiva from temple in kerala..............

One day night a dream comes to sankara's mother ,Lord shiva comes in front of her and ask her

"Did you want many children or did you want one child with great JNANA who lives very less with you"

Sankara's mother replies that i want only one child who teaches the world and who gives Jnana to the world.............

Sankaracharya written the great Song praising god narayana giving Jnana.......

That song is "Baga Govindam"

Sankaracharaya only got the

"SARVAUNNATIPEEDA"

See one great sloka written by sankara,

"Shudhe Hridaye Sarvam Shudham

Adham Malinam Manaha..Kim Palam

Yadhi Shudhavani.."

It means that..

"If heart is Pure..then everything is pure and if heart is not pure then what is the use of saying good words"

It means that full Jnana of everything ........

I will tell you all the story about how Sankaracharya got that positon.......later

Once Sankaracharya along with Narada.......was travelling in air.....discussing about vedas and upanishads.........and about Bhagavat-Gita...

When they reaches near to "Guruvayoor"...Narada

tells to Sankaracharya that

"see all devotees are praising lord Narayana...

All are singing Bhajans and Keertanas of Lord"

Narada tells "see sankara how good it is to hear and how devotionaly they are singing the songs of Lord Narayana"

Then with arrogance of having great "Jnana"

Sankaracharya says to Narada that

"We are Jnanis ...they all dont have knowledge...we have complete knowledge of God and Brahmam...We dont have the need to do Bhajans and Keertans..............They are wasting time sitting there............."

Then see what happens,

When Sankaracharya and Narada reached above Guruvayoor Temple.....Suddenly Sankaracharya falls from air to down....Sankaracharya...falls inside the temple.....Sankaracharya lost his power to travel in air........

Sankaracharaya stands up..........all the devotees who was doing bhajans.....seeing this gives respect to the great Acharya..............

Sankaracharaya realizes that he has insulted Lord Narayana and the Devotees of Lord.......by talking like that to Narada.........

Sankara starts asking sorries to Lord Narayana and starts Praising Narayana by doing Bhajans and starts singing lovely songs of Lord....along with all the devotees.

After this incident Sankaracharya stays so many days in Guruyavoor....Daily doing Bhajans and keertans of Lord Narayana..........

From this story we have understood one thing.........

How much knowledge we have.......we have no right to insult others..........

If anybody insult the devotees........it hurts the heart of God........and punishment will be soon.

Give respect to all the devotees.......Never say a single word insulting any devotee........

My dear Brothers and sister, I will tell you one thing,

"Those who are good devotees.......if they do bad things.....they will get punishment very quickly"

"Those who are non-devotees.....if they do bad things ........they will get punishment very late....but it will be like Thundering..........."

Pray to Lord Narayana.................

Dont be shame.............When Bhakti starts flowing from heart .......Dance like devotee.....

May Lord Narayana Bless you all ........May Lord Narayana bring peace in this universe....May lord Narayana give me strength and Knowledge to guide others....................

If we see Narayana everywhere.......If we hear Narayana sound everywhere........If are blessed and see what happens in this world.

yours brother,

binu

"Dont waste time in this earth by fighting each other .....realize the Mahatmya of Lord Narayana ...let us all go to Vikunda...."

India Matrimony: Find your partner now.