IndiaDivine.org

Preservance Furthers Krishna-bhakti

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

Perseverance Furthers Krishna-bhakti

If we simply stick to the process of Krishna consciousness through thick and thin, this perseverance will further us along the path of spiritual enlightenment. There are so many distractions to divert our minds from Krishna. We simply have to master the art of seeing Krishna within everything, even the distractions. In this way we can always bring our minds back to Krishna no matter how far they may roam after from His Lotus Feet.

yato yato niscalati

manas cancalam asthiram

tatas tato niyamyaitad

atmany eva vasam nayet

"From wherever the mind wanders due to its flickering and unsteady nature, one must certainly withdraw it and bring it back under the control of the self." Bhagavad-gita 6.26

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

-------------------------------

Does Krishna Play Favorites?

Dear Sir,

I am interested in spiritual enlightenment. So far I have made very little progress. I would like to progress rapidly under Krishna’s grace. I have two questions:

1. I have learned that enlightenment is not possible for a common person and you need to do lot of meditation for many years, that only then can one can achieve this.

2. I have also understanding that only few devotees can attain real Krishna-bhakti. Why so? Why all the devotees are not getting enlightenment?

Please guide me.

Best regards

Sharad Wakchaure

-------------------------------

Krishna Gives Every Devotee an Equal Opportunity

My Dear Sharad,

Please accept my blessings. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

You can easily become enlightened by adopting sincerely the process of Krishna consciousness. Simply chant Hare Krishna, study Bhagavad-gita As It Is, and give up sinful activities. You will quickly and easily become a spiritually enlightened being.

Lord Sri Krishna gives his full blessings for spiritual enlightenment to all of his devotees, not just an inner elite. For Krishna , every one of his devotees is most special and most dear. It is up to the individual devotee how quickly he wants to advance of the pathway of spiritual progress. Krishna gives every devotee an equal opportunity.

Hoping this meets you in good health,

Always your well-wisher,

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.