IndiaDivine.org

True Servants of Bhagavan Krishna , Will Spread Krishna-bhakti

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

Sri Krishna (Maha-vishnu) is the eternal protector of Vedic faith and Vedas are His breath. In spite of tremendous aggression by the Rulers in power, ‘Vedic faith’ is still existing only because of Krishna’s involvement . He will never allow the Vedic religion to be destroyed in the sacred land of Bhaarat, as long as His devotees seek refuge in Him.

Politicians are out to destroy Vedic Faith

When the British were in India, they tried their level best , by spreading ‘lies’ such as ‘Aryan invasion’ to destroy Vedic religion . They also tried repeatedly to sabotage the temples , but were beaten back by Krishna . There are several true incidents , in this regard.

Of course this age (Kali-yuga) is treacherous. Anti-Vedic religions with the support of Atheists and Communists are using the tool of ‘Secularism’ (irreligion) to curtail Vedic faith . They propagate that Sri Rama and Sri Krishna are fictitious characters, sacred texts like Ramayana and Mahabharatam mere fictions and Gita not worthy to be studied at academic level. Atheistic Hindu-born political leaders have always encouraged these moves, for gathering the support of well united anti-vedic elements. The ‘so called’ Hindutva leaders are following atheistic life style and are ever wiling to sell faith to seek power. They don’t have divine support for their ‘Hindutva’ moves. Those devotees following political approach on sacred issues too belong to this category.

This confirms Chanakya’s advice “Don’t believe Politicians on religious matters”.

Contribution by Spiritual Organizations

Various spiritual organizations are helping the survival of Vedic religion to a certain extent. However, material desires often reduce their effectiveness . Some of the religious groups after establishing themselves in Vedic faith are concentrating more on business development than enlightenment of their followers.

Swamy Prabhupada did a fine job by establishing ISKCON and spreading Krishna-bhakti around the world. His teachings are very useful for Vaishnavas.

Mata Amritananda Mayi is a reputed devotee of Krishna and an advocate of Krishna-bhakti. But her group has become business-minded by projecting 'Mata' as the Mother Goddess.

Krishna’s Servants can promote Krishna-bhakti

People born as Hindus should start living according to the requirements given in Gita and Bhagavatam and seek refuge in Krishna as His Servants. Each person should consider service to Krishna as a Prescribed Duty . Such Servants will get Krishna’s divine grace to spread Krishna-bhakti among people by defeating all types of anti-Vedic propaganda and religious conversions.

When Lord Rama was constructing the bridge to reach Lanka, a ‘Squirrel’ was working with full dedication. Although his meager contribution was a laughing matter to all others , Lord Rama took note of him and appreciated his work . This Squirrel-devotee is the ‘role model ‘ for Krishna’s

Servants.

Every servant of Krishna should try to learn Gita, Bhagavatham and Narayaneeyam . Then the merciful Bhagavan will enlighten 'vedic knowledge' in their hearts . Each Bhakta-servant should spread this divine knowledge through mouth publicity , temples, media and internet facilities to educate and inspire as many people as possible . In this manner , the chain of Krishna-bhaktas , will multiply rapidly due to

Krishna’s grace.

Lord Krishna says in Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 10, Verse no.10.9 to 10.11) :

( With their mind fixed on Me, and their lives surrendered to Me, enlightening one another about My greatness and speaking of Me, My devotees ever remain contented and take delight in Me. On those ever united through mediation with Me and worshipping Me with love, I confer that yoga of wisdom through which they come to Me. In order to shower My grace on them I, dwelling in their heart, dispel the darkness born out of ignorance by the shining light of wisdom.)

A true incident.

A king known as ‘Pallivana Perumal’ was ruling Kerala. He became a muslim and started spending spend most of his time in the mosque. Therefore he got this title ‘ ‘Pallivana Perumal’ (King residing in the Mosque) . This King listening to the advice of his muslim advisors , tried to convert the Hindus to Islam but many faithful Hindus refused to abandon their faith.

Then the King and his advisors arranged for a ‘test’ to decide the ‘true’ religion’ . The test was like this . An item will be secretly kept inside a pot and sealed . Both the Hindu group and Muslim group must tell what is inside the pot. The winner will be declared as the ‘True’ religion. All the followers of the losing religion must convert to the other religion. The King ordered this in public and arranged the ‘sealed pot’. Both the religious groups were asked to be present in the palace next day to undergo the test.

The Hindus knew very well that , this test is a trap and that the King would leak the secret of the ‘Pot’ to the Muslims. But, they couldn’t find any way out ,other than falling on the feet of ‘Bhagavan’ Krishna’s deity . During that night, the leader of the Hindu group fell in to brief sleep . In his dream appeared Sage Narada , saying ‘ The content of that pot is a snake and

the other party knows it. But , you say ‘Lotus‘.

Having obtained this vital clue the Hindus cried in ecstasy thanking the Bhagavan profusely.

Next day, the test was held in the palace ’ . Muslims gladly answered ‘Snake’ and the Hindus said ‘Lotus’ . With a broad smile the King ordered the opening of ‘Pot’ . But, the next sight shocked him and the Muslims. There was a fresh ‘Lotus’ inside the Pot !!!!.

More shocking events followed as , the frightened King absconded leaving no clue where he where he went.

Personal clarification

I have implemented the above mode of operation fruitfully in my life. Since a decade , I am living in various places where no facility like temple exists for following Vedic practices. Still I used to speak to as many people as possible advising them to take refuge in Bhagavan Krishna, worship Him as ‘Personal God’ , chant His names daily , do service for Him , etc. Some of them obeyed and some not . Those who followed experienced Krishna’s grace in own life as well as service to the Bhagavan.

I keep a close watch over the discussions in the group and involve when Krishna is questioned . I also think on potential inspirational subjects and post messages accordingly. Also I give clarifications to all those who seek it by personal e-mail.

Due to the grace of Krishna , I am quite busy by associating with thousands of Vaishnavas in Krishna Bhagavan group, who are helping one another to spread Krishna-bhakti. Many people are becoming Vaishnavas everyday by learning Gita and the chanting of Hare Krishna Maha-mantra and Vishnu Sahasranama.

If you ask me if I am happy with my efforts, I can say that due to Krishna’s support I am happy . I get opporunities to associate with Vaishnavas. Even many mis-guided people to whom Gita was allergic, got changed when they were told with proof about it’s logic , practicality and benefits . I fought with tooth and nail against Atheists and Communist (who were trying to mislead innocent devotees) . They could not

answer to Gita and failed in their arguments. (Of course no one can change the mind-set of Atheists but can only prevent them from misleading the devotees. )

Conclusion

We all should dedicate as much time as possible to spread Krishna-bhakti which enables the internal cleaning of people to receive Krishna’s grace . Bhagavan Krishna is ever willing to help us in spreading the Krishna-bhakti which is the only way to avoid miseries and sufferings in this world.

May Bhagavan Sri Krishna bless you !!!

Krishnadaya

- "GANAPATHY RAMAN" <agraman62

Dear Krishnadaya

I appreciate your great devotion to Sri Krishna and you hv proved in many mails and personal mails also.But I feel you are in some dream world.It is ok abt your Krishna Bhakthy.But you don't hv an answer how you will spread that.By a Group which has some persons as members do you think the same can be spread?You must give the ways and means by which the same can be spread.Just by posting an occasional mail in the Group nobody is going to bother.I hope you will understand the ground realities.As I don't want to post this in the Group I am sending this personally.There is no use of blaming the Atheists,Communists,ruling politicians who don't bother abt all these things as their interest is their prime concern.

Under such circumstances what is the way out?You hv not made any concrete suggestions to the Group and even in the Group I don't think the members are not bothered abt yr suggestions becoz of constraints.Then what is the alternative?Give some concrete proposals instead of simply writing again and again that we must spread Krishna bhakthy.Do you think a Group containing somepersons located in different countries can do anything tangible?It will be interesting to hear from you..I am not discouraging you but only wish to know what can be done in the circumstances.God Bless.

Hare Krishna,

agraman.

Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.

Hare Krishna,

Though I enjoy reading EVERY message posted on Krishna Bhagavan..I enjoy reading Sri Krishnadaya ji's mail most.I do listen to his suggestions and it is mostly because of reading HIS mails does my faith in Lord Krishna increase day by day.I hope you continue the good work you are doing Krishnadaya ji.

May Lord Krishna always dwell in your heart.

Your well-wisher,

Priya.

Krishnadaya <krishnadaya wrote:

Hare Krishna,

Sri Krishna (Maha-vishnu) is the eternal protector of Vedic faith and Vedas are His breath. In spite of tremendous aggression by the Rulers in power, ‘Vedic faith’ is still existing only because of Krishna’s involvement . He will never allow the Vedic religion to be destroyed in the sacred land of Bhaarat, as long as His devotees seek refuge in Him.

Politicians are out to destroy Vedic Faith

When the British were in India, they tried their level best , by spreading ‘lies’ such as ‘Aryan invasion’ to destroy Vedic religion . They also tried repeatedly to sabotage the temples , but were beaten back by Krishna . There are several true incidents , in this regard.

Of course this age (Kali-yuga) is treacherous. Anti-Vedic religions with the support of Atheists and Communists are using the tool of ‘Secularism’ (irreligion) to curtail Vedic faith . They propagate that Sri Rama and Sri Krishna are fictitious characters, sacred texts like Ramayana and Mahabharatam mere fictions and Gita not worthy to be studied at academic level. Atheistic Hindu-born political leaders have always encouraged these moves, for gathering the support of well united anti-vedic elements. The ‘so called’ Hindutva leaders are following atheistic life style and are ever wiling to sell faith to seek power. They don’t have divine support for their ‘Hindutva’ moves. Those devotees following political approach on sacred issues too belong to this category.

This confirms Chanakya’s advice “Don’t believe Politicians on religious matters”.

Contribution by Spiritual Organizations

Various spiritual organizations are helping the survival of Vedic religion to a certain extent. However, material desires often reduce their effectiveness . Some of the religious groups after establishing themselves in Vedic faith are concentrating more on business development than enlightenment of their followers.

Swamy Prabhupada did a fine job by establishing ISKCON and spreading Krishna-bhakti around the world. His teachings are very useful for Vaishnavas.

Mata Amritananda Mayi is a reputed devotee of Krishna and an advocate of Krishna-bhakti. But her group has become business-minded by projecting 'Mata' as the Mother Goddess.

Krishna’s Servants can promote Krishna-bhakti

People born as Hindus should start living according to the requirements given in Gita and Bhagavatam and seek refuge in Krishna as His Servants. Each person should consider service to Krishna as a Prescribed Duty . Such Servants will get Krishna’s divine grace to spread Krishna-bhakti among people by defeating all types of anti-Vedic propaganda and religious conversions.

When Lord Rama was constructing the bridge to reach Lanka, a ‘Squirrel’ was working with full dedication. Although his meager contribution was a laughing matter to all others , Lord Rama took note of him and appreciated his work . This Squirrel-devotee is the ‘role model ‘ for Krishna’s

Servants.

Every servant of Krishna should try to learn Gita, Bhagavatham and Narayaneeyam . Then the merciful Bhagavan will enlighten 'vedic knowledge' in their hearts . Each Bhakta-servant should spread this divine knowledge through mouth publicity , temples, media and internet facilities to educate and inspire as many people as possible . In this manner , the chain of Krishna-bhaktas , will multiply rapidly due to

Krishna’s grace.

Lord Krishna says in Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 10, Verse no.10.9 to 10.11) :

( With their mind fixed on Me, and their lives surrendered to Me, enlightening one another about My greatness and speaking of Me, My devotees ever remain contented and take delight in Me. On those ever united through mediation with Me and worshipping Me with love, I confer that yoga of wisdom through which they come to Me. In order to shower My grace on them I, dwelling in their heart, dispel the darkness born out of ignorance by the shining light of wisdom.)

A true incident.

A king known as ‘Pallivana Perumal’ was ruling Kerala. He became a muslim and started spending spend most of his time in the mosque. Therefore he got this title ‘ ‘Pallivana Perumal’ (King residing in the Mosque) . This King listening to the advice of his muslim advisors , tried to convert the Hindus to Islam but many faithful Hindus refused to abandon their faith.

Then the King and his advisors arranged for a ‘test’ to decide the ‘true’ religion’ . The test was like this . An item will be secretly kept inside a pot and sealed . Both the Hindu group and Muslim group must tell what is inside the pot. The winner will be declared as the ‘True’ religion. All the followers of the losing religion must convert to the other religion. The King ordered this in public and arranged the ‘sealed pot’. Both the religious groups were asked to be present in the palace next day to undergo the test.

The Hindus knew very well that , this test is a trap and that the King would leak the secret of the ‘Pot’ to the Muslims. But, they couldn’t find any way out ,other than falling on the feet of ‘Bhagavan’ Krishna’s deity . During that night, the leader of the Hindu group fell in to brief sleep . In his dream appeared Sage Narada , saying ‘ The content of that pot is a snake and

the other party knows it. But , you say ‘Lotus‘.

Having obtained this vital clue the Hindus cried in ecstasy thanking the Bhagavan profusely.

Next day, the test was held in the palace ’ . Muslims gladly answered ‘Snake’ and the Hindus said ‘Lotus’ . With a broad smile the King ordered the opening of ‘Pot’ . But, the next sight shocked him and the Muslims. There was a fresh ‘Lotus’ inside the Pot !!!!.

More shocking events followed as , the frightened King absconded leaving no clue where he where he went.

Personal clarification

I have implemented the above mode of operation fruitfully in my life. Since a decade , I am living in various places where no facility like temple exists for following Vedic practices. Still I used to speak to as many people as possible advising them to take refuge in Bhagavan Krishna, worship Him as ‘Personal God’ , chant His names daily , do service for Him , etc. Some of them obeyed and some not . Those who followed experienced Krishna’s grace in own life as well as service to the Bhagavan.

I keep a close watch over the discussions in the group and involve when Krishna is questioned . I also think on potential inspirational subjects and post messages accordingly. Also I give clarifications to all those who seek it by personal e-mail.

Due to the grace of Krishna , I am quite busy by associating with thousands of Vaishnavas in Krishna Bhagavan group, who are helping one another to spread Krishna-bhakti. Many people are becoming Vaishnavas everyday by learning Gita and the chanting of Hare Krishna Maha-mantra and Vishnu Sahasranama.

If you ask me if I am happy with my efforts, I can say that due to Krishna’s support I am happy . I get opporunities to associate with Vaishnavas. Even many mis-guided people to whom Gita was allergic, got changed when they were told with proof about it’s logic , practicality and benefits . I fought with tooth and nail against Atheists and Communist (who were trying to mislead innocent devotees) . They could not

answer to Gita and failed in their arguments. (Of course no one can change the mind-set of Atheists but can only prevent them from misleading the devotees. )

Conclusion

We all should dedicate as much time as possible to spread Krishna-bhakti which enables the internal cleaning of people to receive Krishna’s grace . Bhagavan Krishna is ever willing to help us in spreading the Krishna-bhakti which is the only way to avoid miseries and sufferings in this world.

May Bhagavan Sri Krishna bless you !!!

Krishnadaya

- "GANAPATHY RAMAN" <agraman62

Dear Krishnadaya

I appreciate your great devotion to Sri Krishna and you hv proved in many mails and personal mails also.But I feel you are in some dream world.It is ok abt your Krishna Bhakthy.But you don't hv an answer how you will spread that.By a Group which has some persons as members do you think the same can be spread?You must give the ways and means by which the same can be spread.Just by posting an occasional mail in the Group nobody is going to bother.I hope you will understand the ground realities.As I don't want to post this in the Group I am sending this personally.There is no use of blaming the Atheists,Communists,ruling politicians who don't bother abt all these things as their interest is their prime concern.

Under such circumstances what is the way out?You hv not made any concrete suggestions to the Group and even in the Group I don't think the members are not bothered abt yr suggestions becoz of constraints.Then what is the alternative?Give some concrete proposals instead of simply writing again and again that we must spread Krishna bhakthy.Do you think a Group containing somepersons located in different countries can do anything tangible?It will be interesting to hear from you..I am not discouraging you but only wish to know what can be done in the circumstances.God Bless.

Hare Krishna,

agraman.

Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.

India Matrimony: Find your partner now.