IndiaDivine.org

Further Description of Kaliyuga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

God is great

Krishna....Krishna..........Narayana.........

Dear brother,

In our Old Scriptures everything is written, everything is complete. Knowledge of everything is given in our Scriptures.

We all know that during the end of Kali Yuga everything will be in very bad condition.

We can see the bad things happening all over our great nation !!!!

We all know the story of "Satyavan Savithri", Savithri's deep Love towards her husband and her austerity and her Pure devotion changed the Yama-Raja's decision.

Even Yama-Raja became happy over Savithri, by seeing her "PatiVratha" , her love towards husband and her devotion.

Satyavan gotback his life from Death.

"Devotion towards Lord Narayana can Change any Kali Yuga to Another new Yuga"

My dear Brothers and Sisters there is no need of waiting for "Pralaya", what every we are seeing now a days is an indication of Lord to realize the Truth.

We can see tsuanmis,earthQuakes, floods etc.

This Kali Yuga will change to Satya Yuga soon..........

"When Day comes Darkness is gone"

When Truthfulness and Devotion and Knowledge awakes in every human being, this Kali Yuga will change to new Yuga.

Trust our Lord , Love our Lord, be Good Human being, realize the Good qualities within us, Get Knowledge, give Knowledge to all.

Believe in Lord Narayana, Love god, Pray for all, be good in life , be great devotees,

Then see what happens !!!!!!!!

I believe in my Lord Narayana a lot and i know Krishna is Kripa sagar, Narayana can change the world.

But we all should be great pure devotees, must follow the "Dharma."

NO body is born as bad or Evil.

When the Good Qualities of a Person is lost, we call that Situation as Evil.

So we all have the Good qualities within us,

Lord Krishna or Lord Shiva,

God only know to love his children.

We must not be Selfish, we are Indians,

"I have seen in papers Some big rich guys with thousands of crores in his hand Spent many Crores for the Marriage of his Daughter"

Indian People should change their Mentality, we should adopt all good things from our Religion.

Remember Karna, how charitable Karna was!!!!

Remember Yudhistar, how truthfull he was!!!!

Even Lord Krishna like Karna for his good characters.

"By unneccessary money in one's hand is the main cause of many Problems in India"

We all should Discuss a lot and Should take correct actions , so that development should come to india .

But Development should not cause Problems to Our great Culture of India, our tradition, our families.

I am from kerala, i have lot of questions and answers in my mind, because i have feelings for my Mother Land, i love my lord a lot, so My Devotion is my Strength.

I belongs to a Land where Agriculture occurs, where People have great respect,having sympathy and People have great devotion.

Now a days, nobody is interested to Cultivate in lands, nobody is ready to plant Trees, nobody is caring the Nature.

If all want Development, even the Old Farmers want their children to be doctors , software engineers etc

So the main cause is , the children is unable to go to lands for cultivation, even the parents will not allow them.

It is natural , Every parents want their children to be in good position.

"But if Proper Education is Given to all , nobody will force any one"

"Many problems of India are due of Lack of Knowledge and Lack of truthfulness and Lack of Dharma "

But if development is Coming so fastly , all the Cultivation lands will be Replaced by Industries and Houses.

In News i am seeing that in Mumbai, Rivers are in very bad condition with so much Pollution.

OH dear god, my dear ones , we should realize and think a lot, the time has come to change, believe god, we can.

Now the situation is different, everybody want their own House, if there is 3 chidren in a family, 3 new houses are build.

Nobody is thinking!!!!!!!!! , Nobody is interested in Joint family.

Nature is our wealth,but nobody want nature , why why???

From where we will get land for Cultivation , if the world goes like this?????

So we have to think in Broad Minded , otherwise our people will suffer a lot in future.

"Non attachment is one solution"

"The feeling of My , My family should change to Our ,Our family"

See Technology and Development has a Limit, after that Limit nothing will be there.

If all the Lands are filled with Houses and Industries, How water will go down????

If water is not going down, from where we will get Rain and drinking water????

if Water is not going Down, how our Mother Land can be saved from EarthQuakes????

See for every Problems that is occuring in this world has a cause, it may be natural calamity or Political problems!!!!

We are Indians,

Narayana has given us Good Brains to think and to make others think.

We should not forget our MotherLand and our Culture.

We are Indians, Development and technology has many advantages, but many many disadvantages and problems are there.

Problems are increasing so fastly,

We all should think a lot, We must utiltize our Traditional gifts to us.

We have lands for Producing food, we have Ayuveda for long life, we have Spiritual Knowledge for realization, we have Arts , we have Science , we have everything with us.

"Only one Son cant make big changes in our Nation"

We all belongs to same family, so with the blessings of Lord Narayana we will change.

"Before accepting any change we must think many times in all aspects"

So no need to worry that in Kali yuga only Evil will win.

This Kali Yuga will change to Satya Yuga soon..........with our great Devotion and Hard work and with the blessings of Narayana.

With great Devotion and Knowledge and with the blessings of Lord Narayana anything can happen.

Trust has great Power, we believe in Lord narayana, Lord will give us intelligence and blessing to save the Mother nation,

surely Lord Narayana will give us blessings.............

Pray to Narayana.......with Pure Bhakti and Love.

We all have good Qualities within us, if devotion is within us, you can feel the good Qualities.

When our Good Qualities comes out of heart, then it is enough to bring Light in the world.

"If heart is pure, then everything is pure"

With Love,

binu

Ajeet K Mall <ajeetmall wrote:

SB 12.3.31: Because of the bad qualities of the age of Kali, human beings will become shortsighted, unfortunate, gluttonous, lustful and poverty-stricken. The women, becoming unchaste, will freely wander from one man to the next.

SB 12.3.32: Cities will be dominated by thieves, the Vedas will be contaminated by speculative interpretations of atheists, political leaders will virtually consume the citizens, and the so-called priests and intellectuals will be devotees of their bellies and genitals.

SB 12.3.33: The brahmacârîs will fail to execute their vows and become generally unclean, the householders will become beggars, the vânaprasthas will live in the villages, and the sannyâsîs will become greedy for wealth.

SB 12.3.34: Women will become much smaller in size, and they will eat too much, have more children than they can properly take care of, and lose all shyness. They will always speak harshly and will exhibit qualities of thievery, deceit and unrestrained audacity.

SB 12.3.35: Businessmen will engage in petty commerce and earn their money by cheating. Even when there is no emergency, people will consider any degraded occupation quite acceptable.

SB 12.3.36: Servants will abandon a master who has lost his wealth, even if that master is a saintly person of exemplary character. Masters will abandon an incapacitated servant, even if that servant has been in the family for generations. Cows will be abandoned or killed when they stop giving milk.

SB 12.3.37: In Kali-yuga men will be wretched and controlled by women. They will reject their fathers, brothers, other relatives and friends and will instead associate with the sisters and brothers of their wives. Thus their conception of friendship will be based exclusively on sexual ties.

SB 12.3.38: Uncultured men will accept charity on behalf of the Lord and will earn their livelihood by making a show of austerity and wearing a mendicant's dress. Those who know nothing about religion will mount a high seat and presume to speak on religious principles.

SB 12.3.39-40: In the age of Kali, people's minds will always be agitated. They will become emaciated by famine and taxation, and will always be disturbed by fear of drought. They will lack adequate clothing, food and drink, will be unable to properly rest, have sex or bathe themselves, and will have no ornaments to decorate their bodies. In fact, the people of Kali-yuga will gradually come to appear like ghostly, haunted creatures.

SB 12.3.41: In Kali-yuga men will develop hatred for each other even over a few coins. Giving up all friendly relations, they will be ready to lose their own lives and kill even their own relatives.

SB 12.3.42: Men will no longer protect their elderly parents, their children or their respectable wives. Thoroughly degraded, they will care only to satisfy their own bellies and genitals.

SB 12.3.43: In the age of Kali people's intelligence will be diverted by atheism, and they will almost never offer sacrifice to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is the supreme spiritual master of the universe. Although the great personalities who control the three worlds all bow down to the lotus feet of the Supreme Lord, the petty and miserable human beings of this age will not do so.

SB 12.3.44: Terrified, about to die, a man collapses on his bed. Although his voice is faltering and he is hardly conscious of what he is saying, if he utters the holy name of the Supreme Lord he can be freed from the reaction of his fruitive work and achieve the supreme destination. But still people in the age of Kali will not worship the Supreme Lord.

India Matrimony: Find your partner now.