IndiaDivine.org

Art of Loving Bhagavan Sri Krishna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna. Pranam to all Vaishnavas, Art of Loving Bhagavan Sri Krishna. Life (living) is fruitful only when it is linked to Bhagavan Krishna .One should invite thoughts of Krishna and His all-purifying pastimes into the mind when violent bad thoughts try to disturb . All the matters concerned to this world will either worry a person in the beginning or at the end. So the devotee

of Sri Krishna opens up the mind only to the matters concerning the Bhagavan. Bliss is plus. Worry is minus. Peace is zero. Krishna-bhakti is permanently plus. Now take the case of Lord Narayana who is the Supreme Personality of Godhead. For Him every moment is blissful and so He is with infinite

bliss. Because compassion for His devotees, Lord Narayana came down as Rama to this world. Lord Rama wept for Sita in the forest. Lakshmana advised Rama not to weep and further says, “weeping (minus point) will not bring Sita. Further it weakens you and He will not have sufficient energy to search Sita”. This is the best advice for any man to stop the minus point entering the brain.But for Lord Narayana who came down like an ordinary man, this cannot be the advice. Rama appeared as a man to eyes of

Lakshmana due to His ‘Maya’ and so Lakshmana gave this advice to Rama thinking that Rama is a man and became ignorant. Lord Rama just nodded His head and smiled to the advice of Lakshmana! Several serpents surround the Divine Nectar and the water is freely available in a well or river around which pleasant flower plants are present. Similarly, a devotee has to overcome several obstacles prior to attaining Sri Krishna. Anybody will try to taste the Divine Nectar only and not the water in the river. Similarly one should try to enjoy the nectar of Krishna’s love and not the unreal materialistic pleasures of this world. Let us look into the scenario of Rukmini’s marriage. If

you compare Krishna and Sisupala in pure material terms, Sisupala is a better match.If Rukmini marries Sisupala, she will become the Queen of Chedi country because Sisupala will not marry any other lady. On the other hand Krishna has several wives and He is likely to marry again. So, there is no guarantee that Rukmini can become the Queen of Dwaraka. Chedi is a big

country and Dwaraka is a city only. The parents and brothers of Rukmini discussed deeply and took the decision to give Rukmini to Sisupala in marriage. In the case of an alliance with Krishna, the chance of becoming queen is not certain. Rukmini has to face the problems with the other wives of Krishna. In spite of all these negative points, Rukmini wanted Krishna only because Sadguru like Narada taught her that there is nothing greater than Sri Krishna, in the entire universe. Similarly a Devotee must not expect any benefit from Krishna, as Rukmini never aspired the Queen’s post. The devotee must be prepared to face the negative results oflife

without losing faith in Krishna. There may be some troubles even after worshiping causelessly merciful Krishna but still the devotee must Love Krishna without fail. The devotee must be attracted by the divine personality of Bhagavan Sri Krishna. The devotee should be attracted by the wonderful taste of the Divine Nectar of Krishna-bhakti .The attraction towards the divine personality of Bhagavan Krishna should be the sole reason for one’s worship. Let us look at some possibilities. You have blind attraction towards your son. You served him in his childhood. When he is grown up he does not serve you but insults you. Still you are giving all your property to your son. Such a treatment towards your son is not shown towards Bhagavan Krishna.

This clearly means that Krishna is not equal even to your son. But in the prayers you are telling that Krishna is dearest to you. This is not true. Rukmini loved Krishna in spite of His exhibited negative qualities. After marrying Krishna, she became His servant and always pressed His feet. This means that the devotee must continue the service to Krishna irrespective of the benefits or even the troubles. Krishna is pleased by such real love proved by the

selfless service. He gave the highest value to Rukmini. Once when Rukmini placed a small leaf of Tulasi in the pan of the balance and Krishna on the other pan, that tiny leaf weighed Bhagavan Krishhna. Rukmini purchased Sri Krishna the God of Gods just by that leaf. Similarly for such a sincere devotee, Krishna gives such highest value. Bhagavan Krishna says in Gita : Sloka 9.22 (However, for those who

are always absorbed in thoughts of Me, and who worship Mewith one-pointed devotion by every means, I Myself attend to their needs (i.e., achieve what they lack and preserve what they have) Sloka 18.57 ( With your mind free from the false ego of being the doer, wholeheartedly offering Me all your activities, and taking shelter of resolute intelligence filled with dedication to Me, remain always absorbed in full consciousness of Me.) Sloka 18.58( By constantly remembering Me with wholehearted devotion, you will, by My grace, cross over all obstacles. But if, out of false ego, you neglect My instructions ,you will be ruined.) Sloka 18.65( Offer your mind to Me ; become My devotee by hearing and chanting, etc. about My names, forms, qualities and pastimes ; worship Me and offer obeisances to Me. In this way, you will certainly come to Me. I promise you this truthfully because you are very dear to Me.)Sloka 18.66 ( Completely abandoning all your religions fully surrender to Me alone. I shall liberate you from all reactions to your sins. Do not grieve.

) Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya!!! sriKrishnaDasa Rajeev

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Photos. Get Photos