IndiaDivine.org

Hare Krishna { Sharing Miracles }

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna to all devotees, Today i am going to share my real life miracle for the first time with you all. This is not a small miracle and first i thought not to disclose to anyone but now i think what will be the use of it after i die, because everyone has to die one day. If i will disclose this miracle to a ordinary person he will not believe me. Two years before i stayed in Iskcon for few days to attend gita classes, from that day my life changed. I was feeling spiritual energy growing inside me. Then i came back to home and continued my chanting Hare Krishna Mantra. I used to sms a lot those days to my friends. And my papa would shout and say why you make the balance nill. But i still continued my sms and get shouting from papa too. I got tired of hearing papa's shouts daily. Then one day after chanting Hare Krishna Mantra i prayed Lord Krishna that "God if i truly chant Hare Krishna from my heart then please tell me the way to send sms for free." Then i slept in bed and tried to send sms for free. And the MIRACLE occured. Now i can send sms for free. You wont believe till now i have sent atleast 5 lakh

sms's. But my moblie gets damaged soon, have changed mobile three times. Now i dont know wheather i should tell others how to do it or not. But i am thankful to God for choosing me to invent such a big thing. If i will disclose how to do it then cellular companies will get ruined of their money. And they cant do anything to stop it because its Lord Krishna's gift and not a ordinary gift. I will request you all to chant Hare Krishna Mantra daily coz its very very powerful. Thanks for starting this topic of sharing miracles as i was not getting the platform to share this miracle. Hare

Krishna.

FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.