IndiaDivine.org

Lord Krishna is Acting Through His Devotees.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna, Lord Krishna is Acting Through His Devotees Lord Sri Krishna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, appeared approximately 5,000 years ago in the holy land of India to display His transcendental pastimes in this world for our deliverance. This is His kindness upon us, because by seeing or hearing about His inconceivably attractive activities the dormant love for Him that is currently sleeping within the our hearts will become awakened. When love of Krishna becomes reawakened within, we become completely free from all anxieties. We attain the eternal spiritual kingdom. A pure devotee of the Lord is completely free from distress. Because he has taken complete shelter of the Lord he never feels disturbed in any situation. He never experiences anything as a devastation because he sees fully well how the Lord's hand is acting in every situation. Such a pure devotee is described as dhira, completely peaceful. He is also

described as para-duhkha-duhkhi or one is disturbed to see others in distressful situations. He cannot tolerate to see others in a suffering condition. Therefore he dedicates his entire life to awakening the dormant Krishna-bhakti lying dormant within the heart of all living beings. This awakening of Krishna-bhakti within the heart will make everyone peaceful and happy. In the 16th Chapter of the Bhagavad-gita Krishna says that forgiveness is a transcendental quality that

belongs to godly men endowed with divine nature. The difficulty with not forgiving someone is that the feeling of resentment remains in our hearts as a pollutant blocking us, preventing us from experiencing the bliss of Krishna-bhakti . If we hold ill will against someone in our hearts it will simply haunt us like a demoniac ghost. The best thing, therefore, is to realize that whatever comes to us, pleasant or unpleasant, is all coming as a result of our previous activities. This is

called ‘karma’ , the law of action and reaction. We cannot ultimately blame that person who may have mistreated us. He was simply the delivery man for the reaction we created by our previous sinful activities. If we always remain very tolerant and forgiving, we will always be able to peacefully chant the names of the Lord. And

thus the dormant Krishna-bhakti within our hearts will become fully awakened. Sankarshan Das Adhikari --------------------- QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Question - 1 Is Krishna , the Source of All Incarnations ? Respectful Gurudev, I am Veerendra Ekbote from Mumbai, India. Are Vishnu consciousness and Krishna consciousness on the same level? Many Indians consider Krishna as 8th incarnation of Vishnu, but you preach that Krishna is unborn. I know Krishna is eternally existing but for the general public I need this clarification. HariBol Veerendra Krishna is Maha- Vishnu My Dear Veerendra, Please accept my blessings. All glories to Srila Prabhupada. We are

called Vaishnavas or devotees of Lord Vishnu because Krishna is Maha-Vishnu. From His original form millions and billions of expansions have come out. There is no difference between Vishnu-bhakti and Krishna-bhakti because Vishnu and Krishna are the same. Even though Krishna is the source of all incarnations for the sake of His pleasure pastimes He appears as one of the many incarnations . Krishna appears in the form of one of His expansions to engage in various activities within this universe, and makes His personal appearance for His devotees. Krishna clearly describes in the Bhagavad-gita that He is origin of everything and Lord Brahma confirms that Lord Krishna is the origin of all. In the Srimad Bhagavatam in which Krishna is listed as one of the incarnations, it is clearly stated that He is the original Supreme Personality of Godhead. If we are intelligent we will take our understanding of Lord Krishna and His expansions from the authorized Vedic literatures instead of speculating in various ways. By accepting and applying the scriptures we will personally realize Krishna. Your eternal well-wisher, Sankarshan Das Adhikari --------------------- Question - 2 Is Surrender a Long Process ? Thank you for your patience with me and my questions, slowly but surely, I am learning to surrender, if only for short periods of time. The funny thing is, the better my surrender, the more

glorious I feel, the more victorious I feel. I realize that its a long process, and takes patience. Am I right ? Humbly, Milind The More We Surrender, the Better We Feel My Dear Milind, Please accept my blessings. All glories to Srila Prabhupada. You are getting very good realizations regarding surrender. It's a fact, that the more we surrender the more glorious and victorious we feel. In

this regard it is stated in the Bhagavad-gita 18.78 : yatra yogesvarah krsno yatra partho dhanur-dharah tatra srir vijayo bhutir dhruva nitir matir mama ( "Wherever there is Krishna, the master of all mystics, and wherever there is Arjuna, the supreme archer, there will also certainly be opulence, victory, extraordinary power, and morality. That is my opinion." ) If partial surrender is so great, why not surrender all the way and attain the Supreme Perfection? Your eternal well-wisher, Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Shopping Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Shopping