IndiaDivine.org

Narayana Hare Krishna..........

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lord Krishna is The Greatest Krishna krishna mukundha janardahan krishna govindha madhava sachitananda narayana hare.... Namaste, Lord Krishna is always with Pure devotees. I want to share my happiness with you all....... I went to Guruvayoor Temple, which is the Boolokha Vikunta of Lord Krishna... I went with my family on 31st of december 2005, we reached there at 9:00 pm. We went to temple and prayed to Lord narayana, but we didnt get the Darshan of Lord Krishna..... My father was having a vritha to do "ShayanaPradhikshina"... So, on 1st jan 2006 early morning 3:00 am we went to temple , there was huge rush and my eyes filled with water seeing it. We all prayed to Lord Krishna first with love and devotion. Then my father started doing "Shayanapradhikshina"....when my father started rotating in the ground, i too followed my father for helping him..... My heart was full of devotion and happiness, by seeing my father doing Shayanapradhikshina, i started praying to the Lord of Lords, lord Krishna, then i started crying...... Then i saw water falling on us........i thought it is raining, water was dropping on my hands and on my father's body........ I realized the blessings of dearest Lord Krishna.......it was lord krishna's blessings to us....................i became over happy..... Unfortunately my dear mother and brother was not allowed to follow with my father because of huge rush.............i was allowed to help my father.................. I was unable to believe it..............but i understood Lord krishna's love and care towards pure devotees................... I cried a lot and i told to my dear mother.........she became very happy.............. If the devotees are pure hearted with pure devotion..........they reach the Vikunta very soon............................ The first day of new year was the greatest day of my life.................because i saw and realized lord krishna's presence... Remember lord krishna always............. Remember and chant names of Lord narayana.......... Visit Lord Krishna...................... Pray to Lord krishna with deep devotion and love...... Hare krishna............... "What is the use of earning more and more knowledge without having any devotion towards lord krishna ????" with love and care, binuSend instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger.