IndiaDivine.org

Lord Krishna is so Lovely.....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

"Lord Krishna the Lord of Lords" Krishna Krishna Mukundha Janardhana Krishna Govindha Narayana Hare.... Namaste, Dear devotees, Lord Krishna is watching us all..... My dear brothers and sisters live very

carefully in this Planet by devoting to Lord krishna.... Among the devotees of Lord Guruvayurappa , Poonthanam is the foremost....he entered Vikunta in his earthly body. I will tell one story to all my dear devotees, The "Sathabhisheka" of Poonthanam was going to be celebrated with great pomp. He himself reached Guruvayoor temple and invited Lord Krishna to take part in the celebrations. A grand feast and poojas were arranged. Though relatives considered

it only as old age Antics, poonthanam was sure that Lord Krishna would arrive to participate in his brithday feast. From morning itself he was impatiently awaiting his dear Lord. He would run to the gate and return disappointed. Brahmin Sages offered poojas chanting Vedamantras and Vishnu Sahasra Namas, in front of the deity of Lord Sri Krishna. Poonthanam sat nearby meditating. Suddenly he began to hear the melodious flute of Lord Krishna, immediately he ran to the gate "Lord Krishna has come to participate in my birthday feast". Poonthanam welcomed Lord Krishna to his house and served palada and payasa. Lord krishna was invisible. So the others, who could not see Lord Krishna, were perplexed. Some of them thought that Poonthanam had gone mad. When Poonthanam and Lord Krishna had finished their meals a Divine brilliance spread there. Thereafter Poonthanam was not seen. It is believed that poonthanam had gone to Vaikunta with lord Krishna in Lord's Vimana (aeroplane). "He alone is happy who has deep devotion and love towards Govinda" "Control Mind through repeated Mantras of Lord Krishna" Hare krishna.............. with love and care, binu Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger.