IndiaDivine.org

Purify Your Heart by Krishna-bhakti .

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna, Purify Your Heart by Krishna-bhakti I don't see any other life worth living. We simply must purify our hearts and revolutionize this planet. This world desperately needs a spiritual revolution that will solidly put Lord Sri Krishna the

Supreme Godhead back in the center in every sphere of human existence: government, education, entertainment, business, etc. The entire world is engulfed in an ever-increasingly chaotic situation, practically an inescapable syndrome. The politicians are bought out by the businessmen who are motivated by greed. Therefore the lust for money rules the world situation. Something has to be done. The only solution is to elevate people between the platform of lust, anger, and greed to the transcendental platform. To do so effectively we must first solidly situate ourselves there. This transcendental platform is designated by the term "Krishna-bhakti." This is the platform on which all material miseries become conspicuous by their absence and the devotee relishes at every moment the sweetest nectar of eternity, knowledge, and bliss in all situations. We must always go deeper and deeper into Krishna-bhakti. If one remains shallowly situated, he will often feel the pinch of the material energy (Maya) and will always run the risk of falling down from devotional service. But when we go very deeply into Krishna-bhakti our position is very strong and we gradually become more and more free from the influence of the three modes of material nature. Your question of how you can give even more to Krishna is very nice. You must always feel that you are not giving enough. In this mood you must beg Sri Krishna that can give yourself more and more to Him. You should always feel yourself to be fallen and abominable and extremely grateful to Lord Krishna that He has saved you from your fallen condition. The duck that quacks the loudest gets the most crumbs. So you must as much as possible always be begging Krishna to engage you with ever-increasingly intense absorption in His pure devotional service. The more you beg Him, the more He will reciprocate. You can compose your own prayers of begging and you can chant as much as possible the supreme prayer of begging the Lord for His mercy: Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare

Hare You should always give your love to Lord Krishna to the fullest extent of your capability. He will then shower upon you oceans and oceans of mercy. This mercy will then empower you to serve the Lord with even more love. When you do that you will receive even more mercy and be empowered to give them even more love. In this way your absorption in bhakti will become more and more intense for all of eternity. This is the perfection of existence. Sankarshan Das Adhikari QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS Question1 – (What is the Self ?) What is the Self? What is the "Self" in Self-Realization. Thank you Ravi Answer- (Both the Individual Self and the Supreme Self

..) The Self refers both to the individual self and the Supreme Self. If one realizes either the individual self or the Supreme Self this means he must necessarily also realize the other self. Sankarshan Das Adhikari Question 2 – (How to Develop Constant Love for Lord Krishna ? ) I'm trying to become a devotee I follow all the regulative principles and chant Hare Krishna mantra. Why is that sometime I feel great love for Lord Krishna but other times I just serve Him without any feelings and lot of doubts start attacking my mind. How can I develop constant love for Him? Thank you very much. Kalpana Answer – (Faithfully Chant Hare Krishna Mahamantra Daily) It is natural in the beginning of devotional service that sometimes we will be spiritually enlivened and sometimes not. We have to remain steady in our devotional service in spite of the many ups and downs we experience due to the residual influence of the material energy (Maya). If we will tolerate these dualities and continue faithfully chanting the Hare Krishna mantra at least 16 rounds daily, we will gradually rise beyond the influence of the modes of material nature and become solidly situated in pure devotional service. Lord Krishna is

utmost compassionate to His devotee and mercifully forgives his/her unintentional lapses in worship. Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Relax. Mail virus scanning helps detect nasty viruses!

Beautifully written.

As Lord Krishna is already situated in the Hearts of all beings, all we need to do is cleanse the mirror of our own heart by sincerely chanting harinaam. With tears in the eyes, we must chant the Holy name of Lord Sri Krishna, the Supeme Personality of Godhead. We must'nt just stop after some small successes, we have to dive real deep till we are able to be face to face with the Lord, and are able to talk to him. Then our eternal, and permanent spiritual body would have develpoed fully, till then people are just ghosts running about in the wilderness.Symptoms of elevated consciousness often accompany devotees and may mislead the casual observers. Unless the devotee remains in a state of blissfullness, talks relevantly, is always alert, never in a hurry, effulges radiance and peace, till then the devotee must go on chanting. Even after having attained the blissful state, the devotee must not stop till he comes face to face with Krishna. As taught by the Srila Prabhuopada, a devotee must always be humble as a blade of grass.

All GLories to Srila Prabhupada! JAI SRI KRISHNA!

Sanjeev Kumar Punj

punjsanjeev

Krishnadaya <krishnadaya To: Subject: Purify Your Heart by Krishna-bhakti .Tue, 7 Feb 2006 02:47:20 -0800 (PST)

Hare Krishna,

Purify Your Heart by Krishna-bhakti

I don't see any other life worth living. We simply must purify our hearts and revolutionize this planet. This world desperately needs a spiritual revolution that will solidly put Lord Sri Krishna the Supreme Godhead back in the center in every sphere of human existence: government, education, entertainment, business, etc.

The entire world is engulfed in an ever-increasingly chaotic situation, practically an inescapable syndrome. The politicians are bought out by the businessmen who are motivated by greed. Therefore the lust for money rules the world situation. Something has to be done. The only solution is to elevate people between the platform of lust, anger, and greed to the transcendental platform. To do so effectively we must first solidly situate ourselves there. This transcendental platform is designated by the term "Krishna-bhakti." This is the platform on which all material miseries become conspicuous by their absence and the devotee relishes at every moment the sweetest nectar of eternity, knowledge, and bliss in all situations.

We must always go deeper and deeper into Krishna-bhakti. If one remains shallowly situated, he will often feel the pinch of the material energy (Maya) and will always run the risk of falling down from devotional service. But when we go very deeply into Krishna-bhakti our position is very strong and we gradually become more and more free from the influence of the three modes of material nature.

Your question of how you can give even more to Krishna is very nice. You must always feel that you are not giving enough. In this mood you must beg Sri Krishna that can give yourself more and more to Him. You should always feel yourself to be fallen and abominable and extremely grateful to Lord Krishna that He has saved you from your fallen condition.

The duck that quacks the loudest gets the most crumbs. So you must as much as possible always be begging Krishna to engage you with ever-increasingly intense absorption in His pure devotional service. The more you beg Him, the more He will reciprocate. You can compose your own prayers of begging and you can chant as much as possible the supreme prayer of begging the Lord for His mercy:

Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare

Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare

You should always give your love to Lord Krishna to the fullest extent of your capability. He will then shower upon you oceans and oceans of mercy. This mercy will then empower you to serve the Lord with even more love. When you do that you will receive even more mercy and be empowered to give them even more love. In this way your absorption in bhakti will become more and more intense for all of eternity. This is the perfection of existence.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

Question1 – (What is the Self ?)

What is the Self? What is the "Self" in Self-Realization.

Thank you

Ravi

Answer- (Both the Individual Self and the Supreme Self .)

The Self refers both to the individual self and the Supreme Self. If one realizes either the individual self or the Supreme Self this means he must necessarily also realize the other self.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Question 2 – (How to Develop Constant Love for Lord Krishna ? )

I'm trying to become a devotee I follow all the regulative principles and chant Hare Krishna mantra. Why is that sometime I feel great love for Lord Krishna but other times I just serve Him without any feelings and lot of doubts start attacking my mind. How can I develop constant love for Him?

Thank you very much.

Kalpana

Answer – (Faithfully Chant Hare Krishna Mahamantra Daily)

It is natural in the beginning of devotional service that sometimes we will be spiritually enlivened and sometimes not. We have to remain steady in our devotional service in spite of the many ups and downs we experience due to the residual influence of the material energy (Maya). If we will tolerate these dualities and continue faithfully chanting the Hare Krishna mantra at least 16 rounds daily, we will gradually rise beyond the influence of the modes of material nature and become solidly situated in pure devotional service. Lord Krishna is utmost compassionate to His devotee and mercifully forgives his/her unintentional lapses in worship.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Relax. Mail virus scanning helps detect nasty viruses!