IndiaDivine.org

Only Krishna-bhakti Can Save the World.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna, All over the world people are tired of miseries and suffering. They are desperately needing the grace of Lord Sri Krishna , the Supreme Personality of Godhead. The Krishna-bhakti is a tidal wave of mercy that is spreading good fortune

throughout the entire universe. It is the unlimited kindness of Krishna that elevates us beyond this problematic realm of temporality, ignorance, and misery into the sublime supreme dimension of eternity, knowledge, and bliss. So instead of trying to amalgamate ourselves into this or that culture here in this material world, we should absorb ourselves in Krishna-bhakti which liberates us from all confusion and lamentation. Krishna-bhakti is not something artificial that is being imposed upon us. It is the original natural consciousness of the living being. It is not something that the practitioner must attain new . It simply has to be uncovered. That's all. It is uncovered by regularly chanting the Hare

Krishna and avoiding as much as possible activities of material sense gratification. Srimad Bhagavatam advises in it’s verse 5.18.9 : svasty astu visvasya khalah prasidatam dhyayantu bhutani sivam mitho

dhiya manas ca bhadram bhajatad adhoksaje avesyatam no matir apy ahaituki (May there be good fortune throughout the universe, and may all envious persons be pacified. May all living entities become calm by practicing bhakti-yoga, for by accepting devotional service they will think of each other’s welfare. Therefore let us all engage in the service of the supreme transcendence, Lord Sri Krishna, and always remain absorbed in thought of Him.) QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Question -1 ( Guide Me to attain the highest truth ) I am from India but I now live in Thailand. My age 50+, and I am still trying to find the real person who can help me realize the highest truth. I would like to

know the meaning of the term "Sanatan Dharma." Kindly explain this mean and guide me for realizing the highest truth. Satyendra Answer - (The Eternal Nature of the Soul .) Santana Dharma is the eternal nature of the soul. That nature is to love and serve God. In the Bhagavad-gita Lord Sri Krishna reveals that He is God. Therefore you should fully surrender yourself in loving service to Lord Sri Krishna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. This science is described in detail in the text Bhagavad-gita As It Is ( commentary by Swami Prabhupada) . You may buy a copy of it . After surrendering to Krishna, you should learn the contents of this text and apply it’s principles in your life . Question - 2 ( Are you saying that Jesus is not an incarnation of God ? ). Richard Answer – ( Jesus never claimed to be God) . Jesus never declared Himself to be God . Rather he prayed to God the Father, "Our Father Who art in

Heaven, hallowed by Thy name." Krishna declares Himself to be God, the Father in the Bhagavad-gita. In one sense there is no difference of opinion between the Father and Son . But in they are different because Krishna , the Father is the eternal source and Jesus the son is His creation . Question – 3 ( Why is India Suffering ? ) My question for you is : Why isn't the Hindu country India better off ? Is there so much bad karma there ?. If they have the true spiritual teachings for so long shouldn't they be on top of the world ?. I used to be a Christian but I haven't found spiritual liberation there. Pure Christianity disappeared long ago I think. None of my Christian friends has even called me for a year since I left the church, so much for love . However, I am really happy with Krishna and His devotees.

Your email friend, Volkmar Fuerer Answer – ( India Abandoned Its Own Vedic Culture) . India is suffering like anything because it has abandoned its own original Vedic culture under the influence of foreign conquerors, the Moguls and the British . Now they are running mad after Westernization and have become a beggar nation,

begging technology from the West . Formally during the time of Marco Polo, the famous European trader, India was described by him as being the most opulent place in the world . I, like you, found the modern day Christian church very unfulfilling. I was intensely yearning for the genuine Christ-like life. The only process where I could find it

was in the Krishna-bhakti . Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Mail Use Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments.