IndiaDivine.org

How to Achieve Peace and Prosperity .

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna , Regarding meat eating the Old Testament clearly states the killing an ox is the same as killing a man. The Ten Commandments forbid killing, but yet because of their uncontrollable lust for blood and flesh the followers of the Bible have twisted the teachings to allow their indulgence in the sinful act of meat eating. Jesus reaffirmed this principal of not killing and tried to stop the animal

slaughter . If you would like to see the true Gospel of Jesus that was not tampered with by the Council of Nicea in 325 AD, (which prepared the New Testament) , check out the following web site : http://www.turnonyoursoul.com/jesus They may think that in spite of eating meat that they are qualified to go back to spiritual world. But the Bible confirms that even the carnivorous lion does not eat meat in the spiritual world. As long as someone is addicted to eating blood and flesh they would not be happy in the vegetarian atmosphere of the spiritual world. Even if they went there, they would not want to stay. They would find it to be like hell to live in a place where there is no McDonald's (popular fast food hamburger chain). Formerly the entire global society was God-centered, peaceful, and prosperous. Now due to ever-increasing Godlessness the world has been descending into deeper and darker distress and chaos. Today's world leaders are simply trying to serve their own selfish purposes without any regard for the Vedic injunctions and the actual welfare of the people. In such a society no one can be happy. Therefore the greatest need for the

human society is that a class of spiritually enlightened leaders can emerge who can perfect guidance to everyone how to live always in complete harmony with God. Such enlightened leaders must necessarily teach not only by their words. They must also teach by their perfect example. The process of Krishna-bhakti creates such a class of enlightened

leaders all over the world. The present suffering humanity should take advantage of this Krishna –bhakti to achieve peace and prosperity throughout the entire world . It is especially up to the devotees to be absolutely pure

and perfect both in their examples and in their preaching so that every man, woman, and child on the face of this planet can become attracted to Lord Sri Krishna ,and thus become truly happy in this world and the next. Sankarshan das Adhikari QUESTIONS &

ANSWERS. Question-1 – (How Can the Non-material Self Be Affected by Chemical Drugs? ) You say that when I remember something it is the self that remembers it. But scientifically there is a center in the brain to perform this process, and the memory can be affected by chemical drugs. How can the non-material self be affected by chemical drugs? Yours, John Answer – ( When We Invest Our Consciousness in Matter We Become Affected by It. ) The self is beyond the brain. It simply uses the brain. Because of misidentification with matter the self is affected by

different chemical states of the brain. A man who spent the entire afternoon washing and polishing his car took for it for drive. Somebody crashed into the back of his car at a stop sign. He jumped out of his car and yelled, "You hit me!" But was he hit?. No. Only his car was hit . Because he invested so much his consciousness in his car, when his car was

hit he felt that he was hit . In the same way we misidentify with the body and its brain and are psychologically effected by various psycho-physical phenomena because we have invested so much of our consciousness in this material body. In this way we remain entangled lifetime after lifetime transmigrating from one material body to the next . If we can take the rare opportunity very seriously by awakening our dormant Krishna-bhakti , we will return to Lord Sit Krishna and enjoy a

pleasant life, full of knowledge, and full bliss in stark contrast to this materialistic lifestyle which is full of ignorance, and full of misery . ---------------- Question 2 - ( I Am Unsure of the Best Spiritual Path For Me.)

I have been unsure of the best spiritual path for me. If I am starving and you tell me that you have the best food for me, food that is worthy of my veneration as it will cure all my hunger, I feel myself excited and intrigued. But I cannot change my life and agree wholeheartedly with you until I have tasted this food. So while I feel drawn to Krishna and many of the teachings make sense to me, I cannot say from this day forth I will follow this path. This is because I have no experience of Krishna Consciousness. You may prefer to say that I have forgotten my relationship with Krishna. I am hoping to gain knowledge and

techniques from this course that will allow me to taste the bounty of Krishna. I do feel ready to learn. Hopefully what I have written makes sense. I am very grateful for this opportunity to learn. Answer - (Six Months Experiment ). The process of Krishna-bhakti does not allow blind following. So I request that you make an experiment to try this divine process seriously for six months without making any permanent commitment. At the end of the six months you can judge whether you want to continue or quit . Do you know a serious devotee of Lord Sri Krishna ?. Contacting such a person and following his advice will give the best chance to jump start your experiment . Sankarshan Das Adhikari ---------------------

What are the most popular cars? Find out at Autos