IndiaDivine.org

Devotee is Always Happy with Lord Krishna .

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna, This morning on the way from the airport to our first residence in Fiji’s township Tavua we stopped at the temple in Lautoka. The Deity chosen by

Srila Prabhupada for this temple was Krishna dancing on the hoods of the Kaliya serpent. Hence the temple is known as the Krishna-Kaliya Mandir. Fiji is a very special place. This is the place where

5,000 years ago the gigantic Kaliya serpent came after being driven away from Vrindavan by Lord Sri Krishna. According to a centuries-old local legend there is a gigantic, many-hooded snake said to be living in a cave in the interior of one of Fiji's Islands. Srila Prabhupada confirmed that this is snake is indeed the same Kaliya. Krishna has given us this entire world as a paradise in which we can live happily in His service and then return to our original paradisial home in the spiritual world. Unfortunately because we are so covered by lust, anger, and greed we have transformed this heavenly wonderland into a hellish dungeon where we must struggle like beasts of burden just to have a place to sleep and some food to eat . What a pathetic waste of the human form of life!

.. If we would simply live in harmony with Krishna's laws (given in Gita) we could easily cover all of our material necessities with the bare minimum of endeavor and have so much time and energy for diving ever deeper into that sweet ocean of Lord Sri Krishna's unlimited names, fame, forms, pastimes, teachings, qualities, entourage, and paraphernalia. My Dear Krishna, You're so kind to me. So mercifully You've set me free. Can I ever repay Your love, When all that I do is just not enough? I've no choice but to eternally renew My pledge be true to You. QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Question -1 ( Is It Wrong to Follow the Sports News? ) I have a habit of following what is new in the world of sports, I like reading sports news in the newspaper and watching sports new on television. Is this habit wrong? Sunil R.V. from Mumbai, India Answer – ( It's More Fun to Be the News than It Is to Watch the News ) You are free to follow whichever world you want. By doing so, that is the world you will attain. I choose to attain the spiritual world, therefore I am always following the news and sports of the spiritual world. In this connection I've a got a special insider's secret that I would like to share with you : It's more fun to be the news than it is to watch

the news. If you will fully dedicate your life to the re-spiritualization of your own heart and others you will be the news at every minute with your every thought, word, and deed. Your own activities will be so enlivening and exciting that if someone forced you to watch the sports news you would become restless and bored. Question-2 ( Being In Love in Krishna's Abode) . How does being in love with someone manifest in Krishna's abode? Drebra Answer – (Falling Completely Head Over Heels In Love With Krishna). Being in love with someone manifests in Krishna's abode in its original perfect form by your being totally head over heels in love with Krishna. In this connection Srila Prabhupada states, "The pure souls are eternally in love with Krishna, and this permanent love, either as a servant, a friend, a parent or a conjugal lover, is not at all difficult to revive. Especially in this age, the concession is that simply by chanting the Hare Krishna mantra one revives his original relationship with God and thus becomes so happy that he does not want anything material." Now you kindly make your life perfect by falling completely in love with Krishna. Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Mail

Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze.