IndiaDivine.org

Who is God ???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna, The scriptures of all religions give clues about God . However, only Bhagavad Gita specifies God, duly supported by evidence . On the battlefield of Kurukshetra, warrior Arjuna asks Lord Krishna to describe Himself. Lord Krishna's response concludes beyond doubt, ‘ Who is God ? ‘ . Lord Sri Krishna describes Himself, in His Own Words in Bhagavad Gita : . · I am the conscience in the heart of all creatures ; · I am their beginning, their being, their end ; · I am the mind of the senses ; · I am the radiant Sun among lights ; · I am the song in sacred lore ; · I am the king of Deities ; · I am the priest of great Seers ; · Of words, I am the eternal OM, the prayer of sacrifices ; · I am the measure of what endures . ·

I am the chief of divine Sages ; · I am the leader of celestial musicians.; · I am the recluse philosopher among Saints ; · I am the

thunderbolt among weapons ; · Among the cattle, I am the Kamadhenu ; · I am the procreative God of love . · I am the endless cosmic serpent ; · I am the lord of all sea creatures ; · I am the chief of the ancestral fathers.; · I am gracious Shiva among howling storms.; · Of restraints, I am death ; · Of measures, I am time ; · I am the purifying wind ; · I am the cleansing Ganga . · Of sciences, I am the science of the self ; · I am the dispute of orators.; · I am victory and resolve

; · I am the lucidity of lucid men ; · I am the brilliance of fiery heroes . · I am the morality of ambitious men ; · I am the silence of the mystery ; · I am the seed of all creatures,;

· I am the death destroyer of all . The above clarifies why Bhagavad Gita is known worldwide, the Song of God . --------------------- ( Note – This article was written by Sri Krishnanujan. )

Mail

Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze.