IndiaDivine.org

Krishna-bhakti is the Real Paradise .

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Krishna, Even though we all consider ourselves to be in this material paradise, we can see that all of us are basically frustrated and miserable . Whenever we are on the platform of sense gratification we are suffering . Whenever we are on the platform of Krishna-bhakti we enjoy like anything. By the grace of Lord Krishna, wherever His devotee goes, whether it is material heaven or hell, he is enjoying the sweetest happiness of being absorbed in Krishna. This is not due to any of my own personal qualifications, for the devotee has none. It is simply due to the unalloyed kindness of Lord Krishna towards His devotee . I am sitting here under a mango tree surrounded by a variety of fruit bearing trees : breadfruit, papaya, coconut, and

orange to name a few. Everywhere in this area are Frangipani (Plumeria) trees yielding thousands of the most beautiful fragrant flowers.Around me many birds are chirping. On my laptop computer as I compose these words I am hearing an amazingly mystical recording of Srila Prabhupada singing the Siksastakam. On three sides are lush mountains magnificently situated against a backdrop of a crystal clear fresh air blue sky with many varieties of clouds of all shapes, sizes, and colors. On the fourth side is the Pacific Ocean. To finish off the nice atmosphere is an incredibly cooling soothing breeze coming down from the mountains like a wonderful massage to bring perfect comfort to this serene setting. But in spite of all this I feel equally blissful on an austere cold, gray day in downtown Riga, Latvia. Why?. Because in both places my business is the same: to cultivate and propagate Krishna-bhakti . In this connection Lord Sri Krishna has very aptly stated : brahma-bhutah prasannatma na socati na kanksati samah sarvesu bhutesu mad-bhaktim labhate param ("One who is thus transcendentally situated at once realizes the Supreme Brahman and becomes fully joyful. He never laments or desires to have anything. He is equally disposed toward every living entity. In that state he attains pure devotional service unto Me." ---Bhagavad-gita 18.54 )

.. QUESTION

& ANSWER Question – ( Suffering Without Pain ) Why do we have so many sufferings in life?. Are all these sufferings due to our past bad karma?. Does our karma make our destiny, or can we change it?.

If yes, please guide me how can we change our destiny. What should we do so that we can come through our sufferings without pain?. Regards, Hitesh Answer – ( The End of All Pain and Suffering ) . Every single bit of suffering we endure is due to our bad karma. We are helplessly carried along on the karmic conveyor belt of material destiny. However, anytime you want out of this nightmare you can immediately leave it . All you have to do is to surrender fully at the lotus feet of Sri Krishna. Suffering means pain. There is no question of suffering without pain . If you want to end your pain, you must end your suffering by completely surrendering at the lotus feet of Lord Sri Krishna . He will free you from all of your past karma . sarva-dharman parityajya mam ekam saranam vraja aham tvam sarva-papebhyo moksayisyami ma sucah ("Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me completely with faith and devotion. I shall

liberate you from all sinful reactions. Do not fear." Gita 18.66 ) . Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Mail

Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze.