IndiaDivine.org

Narayana Hare..........Read for the Truth..........

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

God Narayana is the dearest one Krishna krishna mukunda janardhana krishna govinda narayana hare achutananda govinda madhava sachitananda narayana hare... Dear devotees, I bow before narayana and i bow before all the dear devotees before i start my words, I pray for the welfare of the

universe daily because krishna is living in me...... I am seeing miseries and problems a lot and lot daily everywhere..............when my friends tells me their family problems and when i see the problems of people near my home it all makes me very sad.......... And when small children ask me "Bhiksha" or money, it makes me so sad and emotional that i cant say in words........... When my dear mother told me that she is having pain in her legs because of more jobs in kitchen and family, i told her it will go just pray to narayana..........and lord narayana only removed her pain in legs by hearing the prayings of her son. Lord narayana is so dearest to devotees that whatever devotees ask without selfish wish, all the prayings are fulfilled.......... I understood, "all because of Karma" , the word karma is not a simple thing..........plz plz understand it well and more....... some suffering because of this janma's(life's) karma and some other suffering because of past life's karma............... When my friend balachandra's nadi prediction i heard, it made me surprised, the yogi told his mother's name , his father's name , about his brother, about his sisters and about his whole life's each and every second occurings. What all the yogi

said , everything was true and is true....................i called "oh my dear narayana" The yogi told about his past life and future life ...........and about suffering and why he is suffering and when it will end........................ Only one answer exist in this Samskara and that is........... "pray to lord narayana and love dear narayana, he will free you from all your sinfull activities" I went to see dear lord Narayana on 14th of feb this year and i went because of the things seen in the Dream and it all came

true.............i do not want to tell my dear devotees about the divine things i experience and make u surprise...........i just want to tell all dear devotees that "love narayana and pray to narayana and all miracles you will see from lord narayana" Some people daily visit temple and in their daily life they hurt others by words or by action..........narayana narayana... Some people always do sinful activites and visit lord naryana on some special festivals having a huge rush...........narayana narayana.. Some people are devotees of lord narayana but they are not good from heart.....................what is the use ..........narayana

narayana......... But dear narayana is waiting daily for his dear devotees who is so lovely and pure from heart and mind................narayana hare... Pray to lord krishna , only he and he only can save all from the miseries and problems.............................. With Love and care, Binu T.V

Jiyo cricket on India cricket

Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the time.