IndiaDivine.org

Narayana krishna..........Do Read This Story all Devotees......

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Lord Narayana is the dearest one to all Krishna krishna mukunda janardhana krishna govinda narayana hare achutananda govinda madhava sachitananda narayana hare.... dear devotees, When i visited Tirupathi to see my dear lord narayana, i felt like i was in Heaven and with dear narayana's grace i am blessed and loved a lot more and cared me a lot.................. Lord narayana is very dearest to all the devotees, when mothers pray to lord narayana , he is their dear sweet son, "unni krishna" When i pray to my dear narayana, narayana is my father and my dear friend, who always shows me right path in life........ Narayana came to earth , lord krishna was the dearest child of each and every mother and family of india and lord krishna became the dearest friend of all the youngsters and lord krishna became the dearest son of parents and lord krishna became the dearest lover of all girls and lord krishna became the dearest husband and lord krishna became the dearest guru of arjuna ..........................Krishna is so much dear to

all the devotees in each and every universe............. Lord Shiva told to Parvathi "There is not enough words in me to praise dear lord narayana"........................ Then How can i praise my dear narayana in words...............narayana narayana......... I will tell a small story to all dear devotees of lord narayana, In Guruvayoor Temple, "Kesava" was a elephant and dear devotee of lord krishna. When devotees visit guruvayoor temple, all can

see the tusks of kesava above the main door and the photo of guruvayoor kesava elephant..........kesava died before many years............but kesava went to vaikunta........ Kesava was not like ordinary elephant, people used to surprise by seeing the kesava. Kesava was very brilliant elephant and he was very dear devotee of lord narayana.......he was blessed to serve lord narayana and go to vaikunta after death. Kesava only bows before the lord krishna it makes all surprise, when the idol of lord krishna is carried by the poojari and comes near to kesava, he bows and kneels down and helps the poojari to sit on top of him. There was no person to

control kesava and give instructions...........kesava behaved like a human being and was very dear to lord narayana........kesava moves his head left side and right side when the pooja of lord krishna is done.........kesava was blessed a lot to get birth as elephant and serve lord krishna in guruvayoor........ Once on a festival day there was huge rush on temple, lakhs of people was coming to temple...........Suddenly kesava started running near to temple by making sound .............all the devotees of lord became afraid that kesava became mad and shall make problems................. Every people was calling lord krishna with worries....... they given side to kesava........... Kesava was not hurting anybody............All start watching kesava. Kesava went near the temple entrance............there was a poor devotee without legs sitting there........kesava lift him and taken him and put him down slowly little far from that place.......................Oh my dear narayana, kesava was not a elephant.........kesava got the body of elephant with lord naryana's blessings................... All the people surprised seeing this and water filled in some devotee's eyes...............Kesava did it because in rush and queue's push and pull everybody was hurting that poor person.............. See the the heart of kesava, kesava was a elephant but because of karma he got birth as elephant, but kesava was more

brillant than ordinary person........and seeing his devotion towards lord krishna............people used to praise him..................... Dear devotees see the devotion of kesava...........when everybody was making hurry to see lord krishna....................dear kesava was watching that poor devotee without legs who was suffering there because of huge rush............................ Kesava saw lord Krishna in each and everything....................He is the true dear devotee who was a elephant but was having a great pure heart than all those was standing there..............nobody was helping that poor devotee without legs..........see the kesava, he was a elephant , he went and helped.............. Many stories are there about kesava because kesava by appearance was a elephant but he was not elephant....................he was a great dear devotee of lord krishna for many janmas and finally he went to vaikunta.................narayana narayana........ I see the pure heart and pure devotion in kesava.............i love and respect dear guruvayoor kesava a lot more..................let us bow before this dear devotee of lord krishna............ I told already in my previous mail...................Karma is very very great thing in life..................... From this story, see the

pure heart of that elephant and pure devotion of kesava and that is why kesava is the dearest elephant of lord krishna................. Lakhs of people stood there , all was making rush to see lord krishna, but nobody was having heart to help that devotee without legs who was sitting near the temple door, he was suffering in the huge rush........................but the dear kesava saw it............... A dear devotee of lord krishna see lord krishna in everything, lord krishna is everywhere...................... Dear devotee Prahaladha too told this truth to every one.................. Do see dear narayana in each and every creation and do see lord krishna in each and everything......................lord Narayana is seeing us all.................. May Lord Narayana bless all and bring happiness in this world...............Let us all love and care lord Narayana , and live happily.......................... "Pure hearted devotion makes a devotee more happiest in this world" With Love and Care, binu tv

Jiyo cricket on India cricket

Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the time.