IndiaDivine.org

Narayana..................Krishna.....Who we are ???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Narayana is the dearest Krishna Krishna Mukunda Janardhana Krishna Govinda Narayana Hare...Achutananda Govinda Madhava Sachitananda Narayana Hare.... Dear devotees, I wish and want all to be happy and well with dear Krishna's mercy .... Where Lord Narayana resides, there only peace and happiness occupy...................So we all are happy and we have peace because dear Narayana is in our heart........... Lord Krishna like Bhakti yoga more.............so no need to worry about who we are? Love and care dear Narayana with pure devotion and pure heart ................ Meera Bhai...............the dearest devotee of Lord Krishna never tried to realize who she was!! ....But she was loving her dearest Krishna more and more , and that is the beauty of the soul.......... Never mind who we are and who we was..............come let us give our heart and love to dear Krishna...............He alone can rescue us...... What else we want when Krishna is caring and loving us so more...... Yea, it is true that we all children of our dear Narayana and we have to reach our home town and it is beyond this material world.............. Our dear parents want us to be with them and the love towards our parents is supreme.................. So Lord Narayana is our dearest father and Goddess Mahalakshmi is our dearest mother................ So we have to care and love our parents very very very more and more................. Surely we all will reach the supreme abode of Narayana , which is knownn as Vaikunta....... Two things are great in this life : Bhakti and Jnana... When one has Bhakti towards dear narayana, he get knowledge of each and everything....... When one has Great Jnana, he finally realizes dear Naryana and bhakti comes out..... Each and everything came out from dear

Naryana............... Vedas............Bhagavat Gita.........What all Jnana we got because dear Narayana cares and loves us a lot and lot... I feel very happy always because dear narayana is so so sweet and dearest........ I am waiting for my dear narayana and one day he will come because i am his son.... pray with sincere heart to dearest krishna......... Krishna is so sweet .................i love my dear Krishna more and more when i imagine baby krishna...............because i can take my dear Krishna with me always in my hands and kiss him with deep love and

care.............. Take care of narayana..........dear Narayana will take care of you................... Om namo Narayanaya.........om namo Narayanaya..............om namo Narayanaya................ with love and care, binu tv "Forget the vedas, forget the Bhagavat gita , forget the Bhagavatam if you do not understand anything ................but daily love and worship our dear Krishna ................ and remember Lord Narayana.........Only deep Bhakti from your heart will take you near to Naryaana" Hare krishna...............

Jiyo cricket on India cricket

Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the time.