IndiaDivine.org

Bhakti Yoga is the Easiest Way to Communicate with Sri Krishna .

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Krishna, Thank God, that I have been blessed with Krishna bhakti . For many long unbearable lifetimes I was caught in the quagmire of material existence, suffering like anything . Now I am tasting the sweetest happiness of living a life that is fully dedicated to Lord Krishna. And now you too can reap the topmost blessing of becoming fully absorbed in Krishna bhakti . You simply have to learn the art of how to reconnect yourself with your eternal Lord and master, Lord Sri Krishna, in all times places and circumstances. There is no great expense. There are no great austerities. All you have to do is learn how to taste the highest happiness at every minute by dovetailing your every thought, word, and deed in all times, places, and circumstances with the pleasure of Sri Krishna the Supreme God . When you can please the Lord , you then enjoy a caliber of pleasure that is equal to that experienced by the Lord Himself . Since Krishna enjoys unlimited pleasure at every minute, when you please Him you will also taste a similar unlimited pleasure. This ultimate self-realization system is known as bhakti yoga, the yoga of divine love. Divine love means love that is totally free of wanting anything in return. That love must begin with God because it is God who has bestowed upon us our very existence and everything that sustains our existence both

spiritual and material. When you learn how to fully give your love to Sri Krishna , the God, your love will then be distributed to all living beings. Just as Krishna is the best friend of all living beings, when you become fully absorbed in Krishna bhakti you will be the best friend of all living beings. Bhakti Yoga is the quickest and easiest way of enabling one to directly communicate with Sri Krishna face to face, eye to eye. This is confirmed in the Sri Brahma Samhita as follows : premanjana-cchurita-bhakti-vilocanena santah sadaiva hrdayesu vilokayanti yam syamasundaram acintya-guna-svarupam govindam adi-purusam tam aham bhajami ("I worship Govinda, the primeval Lord, who is Syamasundara, Krishna Himself with inconceivable innumerable attributes, whom the pure devotees see both within themselves and outside of themselves with the eye of devotion tinged with the salve of love." Brahma-Samhita 5.38). For a devotee of Lord Sri Krishna , there is no reason to try awaken the kundalini chakra through the dangerous system of Raja Yoga. He can easily, safely, and automatically awaken it through the Bhakti Yoga system. Bhakti is the perfect meditational system because when the devotee falls in love with the object of his

meditation he can do nothing but be completely absorbed in thoughts of his beloved 24 hours a day. There is no mechanical extraneous effort required as in the other yoga systems. QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Question -1 ( I Cannot Believe in Eternal Damnation ) . I was raised in a culture of Christianity. Mostly Baptist, and Methodist. I've never really claimed either. I was always put out by their seeming arrogance, and hypocrisy. One thing's for certain, there is a substantial preoccupation with death and the afterlife in this culture. They have warned everyone to love

and follow Jesus Christ, or you will meet your fate in eternal damnation. That's hard to get out of my psyche. Yet, I've always questioned how a loving creator could allow such a thing. We are expected to love and forgive, but our creator is not?. All these rules and policies seem so made up. As if God were some kind of Czar of the heavens reigning his fury down on the human race. I see a lot of truth in Bhagavad Gita . I see the path to possible happiness. But those people's voices are in the back of my mind telling me that if I do this I'll burn for sure. Why would God want us to love him out of fear?. Does that not make the love counterfeit?. Can you help me with this? What is your view of Christianity? Did Christ die for our sins, or was it mostly for his disciples?. Is Krishna the same thing as Christ? Doesn't God incarnate himself to come to the earth and help us?. Yours respectfully, Scott Answer – (Lord Sri Krishna Attracts Us with the Enchanting Sound of His Flute ) You are right. The idea of eternal damnation is a bogus idea. God is the most kind and forgiving person. In fact love and forgiveness exist simply because Sri Krishna, the Supreme God is so very, very kind. The big-nasty-cop-in-the-sky concept is not all correct. God is the most beautiful, sweet, kind-hearted Lord Krishna who doesn't have to scare anyone into surrendering to Him. He attracts us all back to home, back to Godhead with the enchanting sound of His beautiful flute and his inconceivably amazing pastimes with His devotees. Christ was very unhappy to see the suffering of others. Therefore he agreed to be crucified -- to free others from their suffering. But his followers are so unfaithful that they have decided, "Let Christ suffer for us, and we'll go on committing sin." They love Christ so much that they think, "My dear Christ, we are very weak. We cannot give up our sinful activities. So you please suffer for us." This is not love of Jesus. This is love of sin. Sri Krishna is God, the Father. When Jesus prays, "Our Father, Who are in heaven," he's praying to Sri Krishna. Lord Krishna has now manifested on the earth in the form of the Hare Krishna mantra to deliver everyone from their suffering. The entire world can now be delivered from the quagmire of delusion if they will simply chant : Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare Question – ( How Do I Come Out of Material Thinking? ) .

I offer my humble obeisances to you. I wish to know that if one who had some bad character like getting often angry about others, talking too much materially to others, trying to be friend with everyone will these be a great obstacle for improving Krishna bhakti ?. Will a shelter or diksha from Guru help us to get rid of bad habits that are due to the bad situation we encounter?. I asked this question because even though I chant my 16 rounds japa daily I can't come out of the material thinking. a student Answer- ( You Can Overcome All Bad Qualities Very Easily.) You can overcome all bad

qualities by chanting Hare Krishna and taking shelter of Lord Sri Krishna and Vaisnavas. Are your 16 rounds completed every day early in the morning before sunrise?. This will work wonders on your Krishna bhakti . Always be careful to avoid the ten offenses. It is because of these ten offenses that we do not taste the sweet nectar of the names. The ten offenses are as follows : (1) To blaspheme the devotees who have dedicated their lives for propagating the holy name of Lord Sri Krishna . (2) To consider the names of demigods to be equal to, or independent of, the name of Lord Vishnu. (Sometimes the atheistic class of men take it that any demigod is as good as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Vishnu. But one who is a devotee knows that no demigod, however great he may be, is independently as good as the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Therefore, if someone thinks that he can chant the names of demigods and it is the same as Hare Krishna, that is an offense.) (3) To disobey the orders of Guru . (4) To blaspheme the Vedic literature or literature in pursuance of the Vedic version. (5) To consider the glories of chanting Hare Krishna to be imagination. 6) To give mis-interpretation on the holy name of the Lord . (7) To commit sinful activities on the strength of the holy name of the Lord. (It should not be taken that because by chanting the holy name of the Lord one can be freed from all kinds of sinful reaction, one may continue to act sinfully and after that chant Hare Krishna to neutralize his sins. Such a dangerous mentality is very offensive and should be avoided.) (8) To consider the chanting of Hare Krishna one of the auspicious ritualistic activities offered in the Vedas as fruitive activities (karma-kanda). (9) To instruct a faithless person about the glories of the holy name. (Anyone can take part in chanting the holy name of the Lord, but in the beginning one should not be instructed about the transcendental potency of the Lord. Those who are too sinful cannot appreciate the transcendental glories of the Lord, and therefore it is better not to instruct them in this matter.) (10) To not have complete faith in the chanting of the holy names and to maintain material attachments, even after understanding so many instructions on this matter. It's also offensive to be inattentive while chanting. Anyone who claims to be a devotee of Lord Krishna must carefully guard against the above offenses in order to quickly achieve the supreme success, pure love of Krishna, Krishna prema. Strictly avoid the above mentioned offenses and chant Hare Krishna as much as possible. Your life will be sublime. Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Relax. Mail virus scanning helps detect nasty viruses!