IndiaDivine.org

Lord Krishna Dwells in the Heart of His Devotee .

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Krishna, ‘Vishhu Sahsranama’ is divine mantra . Any one who understands it ; chant it with devotion ; and accordinly leads a desireless life as an instrument of Krishna , is an enlightened Vaishnava . Lord Krishna dwells in the lotus heart of such a devotee (your Father is an example) . The devotee is interested only to serve Krishna without asking for favors in return . Such an enlightened devotee enjoys the bliss of 'Vaikunta' during the stay in this world ; and attains Vaikunta , upon death . Lord Krishna instructs Uddhava (Srimad Bhagavatam Chapter 11 ) : Do your duties , to the best of

your abilities for Me without any selfish motive, and remember Me at all times – before stating a work, at the completion of a task and while inactive. Practice to look upon all creatures as Myself in thought , word and deed; and mentally bow down to them. Although I the Supreme God, can never be captured by ordinary sense perception, my devotees may use their intelligence and perception ( from bhakti-yoga) to directly search for Me through both apparent and indirect symptoms. Awaken your dormant

Krishna-bhakti and perceive through the activities of mind , senses, breathing and emotions that My power is within you at all times, and is constantly doing all the work using you as a mere instrument . Your humble servant , Krishnadaya. --------------------- "Bharat Vyas" <bharatvyas Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:00pm Re: The Perfection of Dedication . Hare Krsna Prabhu, All Glories to Srila Prabhupada. Please accept my humble obesiences because i am indefinitely obliged to Prabhupada and all his disciples. Regarding Vaikuntha answer you have given, i have a doubt prabhu if you can solve it. My father reads vishnu sahasrnaam regularly infact he has memorized it completely and keeps on chanting holy words. I once told him i want to go Vaikuntha and do personal service to Lord Krsna, however he asked me "Do you know the meaning of word Vaikuntha ?" and i replied "no". He said 'Vaikuntha' means desirelessness. A place where there is no desires or a mental state where there is no desire. He says you dont have to die to reach vaikuntha, when you reach a state of desirelessness you have reached vaikuntha. I counter argued saying "you mean there is no material desire" and he says no desires period. My father is certainly not an impersonalist and neither a buddhist. He never reads any books but i would say he knows a thing or two about god. Please solve this confusion for me prabhu. "Is Vaikuntha a (mental) state of being -- which can be achieved even by embodied beings" or "Vaikuntha is exclusively spiritual world -- achieved only after one dies". In Your Service, Bharat Vyas On 3/30/06, Krishnadaya Hare Krishna, Dedication is the very substance of our being. It is the fiber of our existence. Everyone has a sense of dedication to something or someone. No one functions without some kind of dedication. A man dedicates himself to his family. If he does not have a family, he will keep a dog so he dedicate himself to the dog. Because we do not know where to repose our dedication for achieving ultimate happiness, we dedicate ourselves in so many varieties of ways that ultimately do not satisfy us . The intelligent person will seek out where the best result can be obtained from his dedication. He then dedicates himself enthusiastically there and relishes the topmost happiness at every moment. The Vedic wisdom teaches where and how to dedicate ourselves in such a

way that our dedication become universal and perfect . The Perfection of Dedication means Krishna-bhakti . QUESTION & ANSWER Question - ( Is the Spiritual World Only Achieved After Death?... )In the Introduction to the Bhagavad-gita, Srila Prabhupada has explained that when one attains the highest truth one reaches the abode of Lord Krishna called Goloka Vrindavan. Is it possible to reach this supreme abode while we are alive, or is it possible only after we leave the material world at the time of death? I had a discussion regarding this with some people who have also read the Bhagavad Gita and they said that it is only possible for great saints to reach this place and not normal people like us. Kindly throw some light on this topic.

Thanking you, Mahima Answer - ( Alive or After Death... )As described by Srila Prabhupada in his purport to Srimad

Bhagavatam 7.4.34, there is one great devotee named Prahlada Maharaja who lives simultaneously in the spiritual and material worlds . So it is possible to achieve the spiritual world even while living in the present body. Generally however, achieving the spiritual world means that after your present material body dies you achieve a spiritual body in the kingdom of God --Any normal person who fully surrenders himself to Lord Krishna can achieve the spiritual world at the time of death. Going back to Godhead is the real meaning of being normal . Those who do not do so are abnormal. Unfortunately at the present moment 99.999% percent of the world population is abnormal. No wonder so many weird things are always happening on this planet . Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.