IndiaDivine.org

Dear Devotees..........Read the Glory of Lord Krishna......

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

"Lord Narayana is the dearest one" Krishna krishna mukunda janardhana krishna govinda narayana hare ...Achutananda govinda madhava sachitananda narayana hare.... My Lovely Respect to all devotees, Tomorrow is "Ramanavami" and on April 14th is Vishu and it is the one of the great festivals in Kerala and it is celebrated very very happily and nicely in kerala...... People clean their Pooja Room and house and purchasing new dress and decorating the Pooja Room with flowers..........and all items such as gold,silver,coins,rice,mango,flowers,sweets etc are kept in the Pooja Room in front of Lord Krishna and early morning 4:00 Am, Dear mothers will take their children by closing their eyes to pooja room .........Because First Sight or Darshan should be of Lord krishna and all the flower and items kept in the Big Pooja Room.......... Then After praying to Lord Krishna and seeing everything in the pooja room..........The whole Year is blessed and happiness will come to all famalies with lord krishna's blessings.... I am very very happy because i am going to my home to celebrate Vishu............The flower used to decorate

pooja room is known as "Konna".....it is of Yellow Colour........the favourite colour of lord krishna........ After the Darshan of Lord krishna and seeing all items and flowers in the pooja room.........mother gives some coins and sweets to chidren..................Then all will go to temple to visit dear Lord Krishna.............with new dress and smiles on the faces with pure heart........... Hare krishna.....................May lord narayana bring lot and lot of smiles and happiness in this world........... The following words are my character................ "Love lord Krishna very very more ,Chant mantras again and again , Remember everything is happening according to narayana's wish ,so never regret , Visit Temple daily with flowers in hand, Do good karma always, pray for welfare of all, love all animals and birds and plants and trees and all creations of lord narayana, Tell to your mind that "I have my dear krishna with me why i worry or think more", Listen to lovely devotional songs, do namaskara to lord krishna, talk the lovely stories of lord krishna with all and praise the devotion of great devotees..........Love lord narayana from pure heart" With Love and care, Binu.T.V

Jiyo cricket on India cricket

Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the time.

VISHU - APRIL 14th Vishu is a festival held in the state of Kerala (and adjoining areas of Tamil Nadu) in India around the first day in the Malayalam month of Medam (March – April). This occasion signifies the Sun's transit to the zodiac Mesha Mesha Raasi as per Indian astrological calculations. This day is celebrated in almost all places in India by the Hindus albeit by different names. In Bihar this day is called Bihu, in Punjab Baisakhi and in Tamil Nadu Puthandu. The festival is marked with offerings to the divine called Vishukkani. The offerings consist of a ritual arrangement of auspicious articles like raw rice, fresh linen, golden cucumber, betel leaves, arecanut, metal mirror, the yellow flowers konna (Cassia fistula-Golden Shower Tree-Kanikonna), and a holy text and coins, in a bell metal vessel called uruli. A lighted bell metal lamp called nilavilakku is also placed alongside. This arrangement is completed by women overnight. The Vishukani is later taken and distributed among the poor people. The people buy new clothes (kodi vastram) for the occasion and the elders of the family distribute tokens of money to the children, servants and tenants. These tokens are called the Vishukaineetam and are usually in form of coins. People carry on this custombelieving that in this way, their children will be blessed with prosperity in future. Vishu is also a day of feasting, wherein the edibles consist of roughly equal proportions of salty, sweet, sour and bitter items. Feast items include 'Veppampoorasam' (a bitter preparation of neem) and 'Mampazhapachadi' (a sour mango soup).

Jiyo cricket on India cricket

Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the time.