IndiaDivine.org

See Lord Krishna As He Is !!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Krishna Everyone,

All Glories to Srila Prabhupada,

If anyone has a doubt that Lord Krishna can be seen, or questions like have you seen god, or how to see god. Please read the following 3 slokas and purport by Srila Prabhupada and all your doubts will be solved.

Chapter 11, Verse 53. The form which you are seeing with your transcendental eyes cannot be understood simply by studying the Vedas, nor by undergoing serious penances, nor by charity, nor by worship. It is not by these means that one can see Me as I am.

Chapter 11, Verse 54. My dear Arjuna, only by undivided devotional service can I be understood as I am, standing before you, and can thus be seen directly. Only in this way can you enter into the mysteries of My understanding.

Chapter 11, Verse 55. My dear Arjuna, one who is engaged in My pure devotional service, free from the contaminations of previous activities and from mental speculation, who is friendly to every living entity, certainly comes to Me.

Hari Bol !!