IndiaDivine.org

Divine Eyes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Nityananda! Gauranga! Hare Krishna! All glories to Srila Prabhupada and all Vaisnavas. Please accept my humble obeisances and blessings. I pray that this meets you well and in the service/mercy of Sri Guru and Sri Gauranga. My Dearest Sanjeev Prabhuji; You have made several very important observations in this post. It is most important that we realize the two-handed form of Sri Krishna within our hearts. So many devotees worry themselves sick in trying to make bad habits and negative feelings stop in their lives, when their greatest error is not realizing that the greatest help is already sitting within their hearts. Where there is perfect love, hate cannot exist. Where there is perfect love, envy, greed and lust cannot exist. It is simply the realization that as a devotee we are not alone and are not walking this path in

solitude. One day Srila Bhaktivenoda Thakura visited the slave market. He walked up to a young man that we to be sold for debt and asked him: What is your name? The young man replied: "What ever you desire to call me Prabhuji."What will you eat? "Whatever you desire to feed me Prabhuji."What will you wear? "Whatever you mercifully provide me Prabhuji."Where will you live? "Where ever you desire for me to sleep Prabhuji."How will you survive? By you immenent mercy Prabhuji." To this Srila Bhaktivenoda went into ecstasy saying that this is how the devotee should be in relation to their spiritual master and Sri Sri Radha Krishna. That like this young man, we are to be completly surrendered in every aspect, not caring for our own welfare, but relying completely on the mercy of Sri Guru and Sri Gauranga. Devotees should not be concerned with satisfying all the demigods. I know of many that spend hours a day, and so much money doing puja for Sri Sri Radha-Krishna, Sri Sri Nitai-Gaurahari, Lord Shiva, Srimati Laxsmi, Srimati Saraswati, Lord Ganesha, etc., when Srila Prabhuapada instructed us that if we satisfy Sri Krishna that all the demigods are also satisfied. We need to desire this "divine vision" so that we can see clearly. We need to clear our minds of all other instructions that are outside of Vaisnavaism, and keep pure the teachings of Srila Prabhupada and our Parampara. It is written that Sri Krishna gives His devotees the desires of their hearts, but we have to desire correctly. We must desire the ultimate mercy, and that is the mercy of Sri Nityananda Prabhu, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Srimati Radharani. With this pure mercy, then we shall indeed see the transendental loving form

of Sri Krishna. **Don't worry Prabhuji, if the merciful form of Srimati Radharani enters your mind, then She resides mercifully in your heart, the tears of ecstasy are not far behind.** Your eternal servant;Nitaipada

Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.