IndiaDivine.org

FTP path to Shared Bhajans

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Devotees, Please accept my humble obeisances.

I have a collection of many freely downloaded bhajans which I have found on the internet. You all can access these bhajans, by simply going to my ftp site : ftp://86.97.212.37 as long as I do not reboot my computer. Once you enter this ftp folder, you will find plenty of Bhajans, many speeches by Srila Prabhupada, and even one group Japa Chanting of Srila Prabhupada is available. The folders to look for are titled "Bhajans", and "Srila Prabhupada", and these are located in the "ftproot" folder.

Whenever I do reboot my computer, I shall inform you of the new ftp address, currently this ftp address ( ftp://86.97.212.37 ) is working. Wish you all get what you are looking for.

Jai Sri Krishna

Guest guest

Prabhu,

continuation my earlier mail - thanks to Krishna - he showered mercies on me. I opened your ftp. file and i am

sure i will enjoy krishna's bhajans

thanks a lot to you prabhu

hare krishna

dasan

sundar

-

sanjeev

Saturday, May 27, 2006 10:41 PM

FTP path to Shared Bhajans

Respected Devotees, Please accept my humble obeisances.

I have a collection of many freely downloaded bhajans which I have found on the internet. You all can access these bhajans, by simply going to my ftp site : ftp://86.97.212.37 as long as I do not reboot my computer. Once you enter this ftp folder, you will find plenty of Bhajans, many speeches by Srila Prabhupada, and even one group Japa Chanting of Srila Prabhupada is available. The folders to look for are titled "Bhajans", and "Srila Prabhupada", and these are located in the "ftproot" folder.

Whenever I do reboot my computer, I shall inform you of the new ftp address, currently this ftp address ( ftp://86.97.212.37 ) is working. Wish you all get what you are looking for.

Jai Sri Krishna